Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Reroll 40 gold quests
flyingfree333
#1 Posted : Tuesday, August 11, 2015 7:16:36 AM(UTC)

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 7 time(s) in 7 post(s)
The game allows you to reroll one quest per day, use that feature to reroll quests that only pay 40 gold, this will increase daily payouts by 10 gold on average. Make this feature an option so people who want to control their rerolls can opt out of it.
1 user thanked flyingfree333 for this useful post.
Jogge on 8/27/2015(UTC)
Abarai91
#2 Posted : Friday, August 21, 2015 9:05:19 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
flyingfree333;28383 wrote:
The game allows you to reroll one quest per day, use that feature to reroll quests that only pay 40 gold, this will increase daily payouts by 10 gold on average. Make this feature an option so people who want to control their rerolls can opt out of it.

i didn't understand ... so if i have 40gold quest i will get 110 gold in a day? that's not true.. i m calculating my gold and i just get 100 gold either if i have 40 gold mission or 60...
maybe they added new pacth for this ?
Cloud
#3 Posted : Friday, August 21, 2015 9:16:03 AM(UTC)
Cloud

Man

Was thanked: 60 time(s) in 45 post(s)
Lets imagine you have a 40 gold daily quest. Thats the lowest daily quest gold, which is possible (there are 40gold / 60gold / 100gold quests). If you sum all daily quest golds total and divide it by the number of quests available, you will get a number around 50 gold. So if you get a 40 gold quest you should always reroll it because on average you will get 50 gold. So you would increase your gold on average each day by 10 (thats of course for an infinity sample size :) ).

But since patch 3.0 there are also 50 gold quests available, so the total benefit has shiftet anyway. May someone already did the math, if ist now worth to reroll 50 Gold quests or not.

//Edit. I just run the math.

We have now:
2x100gold ( I count the obsever quest as 100gold cause thats the price for a pack)
15x40gold
9x50gold
10x60gold

So on average you will get 51,39 gold, so it's slightly recommend to reroll the 50gold quest also :).
1 user thanked Cloud for this useful post.
Yoin on 8/21/2015(UTC)
acheron55
#4 Posted : Friday, August 21, 2015 11:23:16 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 3 post(s)
just do it yourself, how hard it is to roll the q again once every other day.
it is not every day btw, you can only reroll every other day.
Dafuq313
#5 Posted : Tuesday, August 25, 2015 2:14:59 PM(UTC)

acheron55;28670 wrote:
just do it yourself, how hard it is to roll the q again once every other day.
it is not every day btw, you can only reroll every other day.

If you are running the bot and the quest comes out there there is a chance the bot to complete that quest without knowing it ... lets say you want to farm Warlock golden hero and you are using the bot,and the new quest comes out and the quest is 2/3 wins with warlock,then the quest will be automaticly completed because your bot is playing with warlock,but if you have the option to reroll that quest,the new quest may be 2/3 wins with druid,so you can reroll that quest the day after maximizing your gold.