Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Cheap/naxx mage 84% winrate
saraph
#1 Posted : Saturday, July 25, 2015 7:28:03 AM(UTC)

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
deck

Alternatives:
- For Kel'thuzad: I'd say Sunwalker > Belcher > Boulderfist ogre
- Stalagg & Feugen: Probably same as with Kel, maybe throw some Azure drakes in there.

proof

Settings:
- Newest silver.dll activated
- Ranked play, auto-concede at rank 19

Things I noticed:
- Bot tends to make huge misplays with Arcane missiles. For example it used them on Gurubashi berserker with no intention of finishing him.
- Blizzard is kinda derpy, you can replace with something like I said in Alternatives section.
- Don't play secrets. Bot just throws them there with no tactic at all. Simple ones like Ice Barrier and Mirror Entity are OK I guess.
- Haven't tried Unstable portals so far, but read somewhere on this forum they're not very good with this bot. You might wanna test it yourself.
- Stalagg and Feugen summon Thaddius more often at this rank than I would've expected.

If you have any hints to improve this deck, feel free to let me know. But keep in mind this deck has only Naxx legendaries in it just because I don't exactly own 50 legendaries.
1 user thanked saraph for this useful post.
JoyAdmin on 7/25/2015(UTC)
uwotm8t
#2 Posted : Tuesday, July 28, 2015 5:20:52 AM(UTC)

Currently I'm playing a Mech Mage that has a 87% winrate at rank 20. Just a little higher with your deck setup. I'm going to be testing your deck after 100 played games to see how the winrate ends up. Also what are the deckrules set to? Rush?
saraph
#3 Posted : Tuesday, July 28, 2015 10:39:28 AM(UTC)

uwotm8t;27938 wrote:
Currently I'm playing a Mech Mage that has a 87% winrate at rank 20. Just a little higher with your deck setup. I'm going to be testing your deck after 100 played games to see how the winrate ends up. Also what are the deckrules set to? Rush?

I'm using external rules (silver.dll). When you check external, your internal deck rules will be ignored. I'm aware of mech mage being better, but unfortunately I'm still missing like a third of cards.
rurounik
#4 Posted : Tuesday, July 28, 2015 11:31:46 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 12 time(s) in 9 post(s)
you can still set the the behavior of silverfish A.I by going into the externbot>silverfish>settings.txt "behave=XXXX"
saraph
#5 Posted : Tuesday, July 28, 2015 3:33:11 PM(UTC)

rurounik;27950 wrote:
you can still set the the behavior of silverfish A.I by going into the externbot>silverfish>settings.txt "behave=XXXX"

My silverfish was already in HearthRanger's directory when I downloaded it and I got no such file there.