Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Silverfish or other Rules
joefernandez
#1 Posted : Thursday, July 23, 2015 6:38:37 PM(UTC)

Groups: Registered

Hello, recently started botting some again and I was wondering if anyone could assist me in setting up some decent deckrules. As of now i'm using DeckRules_zoo as a default rule and ive enabled silver.dll as an external AI module. Is there anything else to it ? ive seen some people talking about control rules and I cant seem to find that among the default deckrules.

So basically my question is. Is the silver.dll enough ? Do i need smartCC or anything ? Do i need other default deckrules E.G "control" ?

If i need other rules, where can I find them and where do i put these files ?

Hopefully someone a bit more experienced then me cares enough to help out, thanks in advance.

Baranorn
#2 Posted : Thursday, July 23, 2015 10:11:42 PM(UTC)
Baranorn

Was thanked: 15 time(s) in 13 post(s)
Silverfish overrides deckrules so it doesnt matter what you choose if your using silverfish. Silver.dll is plenty but it isnt perfect. you can edit the settings txt for silverfish to control, rush, or the experimental Mana option.

if you want to use more deckrules (again if silverfish external ai is active these are ignored) they can be placed in HearthRanger\DeckRuleSet

there arent alot of deckrules out there atm most people build there own and dont tend to share them but there is Yoins deckrules that he is always updating and i use it myself when i dont use silverfish

heres the link http://www.hearthranger....le-Set--04-Feb-2015.aspx
joefernandez
#3 Posted : Friday, July 24, 2015 3:31:35 PM(UTC)

Thanks for the very detailed information, highly appreciated!. Are there any instructions on how to edit these files ? do you need some specific program or is say notepad++ plenty ?

Would you recommend using Yoins or silverfish or just swap them in between ?

And the last question I have, which I realise is pretty much explained is that I have to turn of silverfish if I want to use Yoins deckrules ?

Again, thank you very much for the information you've given me, its already much more then i had hoped for!

markvis14
#4 Posted : Sunday, July 26, 2015 8:22:11 PM(UTC)

hi guys,

I'm new here, would you recommend using silverfish over the default? Is there a topic somewhere where silverfish is being explained more in-depth?
Baranorn
#5 Posted : Monday, July 27, 2015 3:04:14 AM(UTC)
Baranorn

Was thanked: 15 time(s) in 13 post(s)
There arnt too many instructional pages on how to edit them but there is one tucked away somewhere i just know where. i think the program is microsoft excel.

I personally use the silverfish AI but the Yoins deckrules are exceptional if you dont want to use silverfish. they beat out the default rules by far.

Yes you have to turn off silverfish to use the deckrules.

Here is the Silverfish Post http://www.hearthranger....7_silverfish-update.aspx