Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Hunter Aggro Deck (Decent Win Rate.)
callepro15
#1 Posted : Monday, April 6, 2015 9:34:38 AM(UTC)
callepro15

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Hey guys! Today Im publishing this hunter deck that Ive been using these last few days! I would not use it if you're only objective is to rank up. Sure, you can win a lot of games with it, but usually its good up to rank 10, then you play against decent players that are not comparable with the players above rank 10! The only thing bad against this deck is that its weak against most decks (Preferable Control Decks.) But you'll win a lot of games with it. Right now I've played 250 games with it and it won 150 of them.

Deck list : x2 Abusive Seargeant
x2 Leaper Gnomes
x1 Worgen Infiltrator
x2 Glaivezooka
x2 Explosive Trap
x1 Misdirection
x2 Haunted Creeper
x2 Ironbeak Owl
x2 Knife Juggler
x2 Mad Scientist
x2 Eaglehorn Bow
x2 Animal Companion
x2 Unleash The Hounds
x2 Kill Command
x2 Arcane Golem
x2 Wolfrider

Now, before you start the bot you select this deck, then you choose rush as Deckrulefile. Remember that this deck is not one of those who win every game and you get legend in 24 hours. It's more if you want a golden hero etc.

Would love if any of you tried it, and i would also love if you could give me some feedback with this deck!

Have fun botting people! :)
4 users thanked callepro15 for this useful post.
asubasu on 4/6/2015(UTC), JoyAdmin on 4/7/2015(UTC), BlaBlubB on 4/7/2015(UTC), ImSage on 5/21/2015(UTC)
fallboy
#2 Posted : Tuesday, April 7, 2015 12:13:19 PM(UTC)

This deck is not so good, 43% win rate with rank 17 (i started with rank 15) after 8 hours, silverfish a.i. making dumb moves like hero power instead of mad scientist in turn 2... And with a legend druid deck (about 8000 dust cost) I got to rank 15 and 48% win rate, people are playing very good these days.
gxgxgx
#4 Posted : Tuesday, April 7, 2015 1:34:29 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 8 time(s) in 7 post(s)
fallboy;25103 wrote:
This deck is not so good, 43% win rate with rank 17 (i started with rank 15) after 8 hours, silverfish a.i. making dumb moves like hero power instead of mad scientist in turn 2... And with a legend druid deck (about 8000 dust cost) I got to rank 15 and 48% win rate, people are playing very good these days.

most of the hunter deck can easily winrate>50%... Ranked players are climbing ladder at the beginning of the month.. probably wait for another week to see better result :)
1 user thanked gxgxgx for this useful post.
callepro15 on 4/9/2015(UTC)
callepro15
#3 Posted : Tuesday, April 7, 2015 3:37:10 PM(UTC)
callepro15

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 1 post(s)
fallboy;25103 wrote:

Well, first of all there are hours when you play people who is really experienced with the game. And i know it can make mistakes but after all it's a bot, we cant expect it to win every game or have a 85% win rate or w/e. I mentioned in my post that it may not be the best deck to use if you want to rank up, but if you want to farm to a ranked hero to gold this is a good way. And last but not least, the legend deck you are talking about may be very good, but not every player can afford that type of deck!

I've currently got 206 wins with this deck in 3 days, the bot has been on for 6 hours every day, maybe not the best result but soon accomplished my mission to get golden hunter! :)

Best regards, Carl.
dels07
#6 Posted : Friday, April 10, 2015 7:09:44 AM(UTC)

could you supply deck rules set for face hunter? rush seem prefer trading minion
metrix2k
#7 Posted : Friday, April 10, 2015 7:41:38 AM(UTC)
metrix2k

Was thanked: 9 time(s) in 4 post(s)
I would love nothing more than someone to supply a deck rules list for rush hunter, I can't even understand where to begin with by creating your own rules. Pretty please, anyone? :)
Agent-008
#5 Posted : Friday, April 10, 2015 8:15:42 AM(UTC)

fallboy;25103 wrote:

The goal shouldn't be a high winrate, but rather the highest wins per hour you can achieve.
If you have a face hunter deck with 40% winrate and a lategame deck with 60% winrate, you probably will still have more wins per hour with the face hunter deck as the matches are over rather quickly (one way or another).
Jammo2k5
#8 Posted : Sunday, April 12, 2015 10:17:30 AM(UTC)
Jammo2k5

Was thanked: 48 time(s) in 28 post(s)
For people who want to import this deck to HS deck tracker.

Leper Gnome x 2
Worgen Infiltrator
Glaivezooka x 2
Explosive Trap x 2
Misdirection
Haunted Creeper x 2
Ironbeak Owl x 2
Knife Juggler x 2
Mad Scientist x 2
Eaglehorn Bow x 2
Animal Companion x 2
Unleash the Hounds x 2
Kill Command x 2
Arcane Golem x 2
Wolfrider x 2
Abusive Sergeant x 2
inigoim
#9 Posted : Saturday, July 25, 2015 10:52:27 AM(UTC)

It's bettler use silverfish A.I. or default A.I.?
saraph
#10 Posted : Saturday, July 25, 2015 12:37:25 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
inigoim;27897 wrote:
It's bettler use silverfish A.I. or default A.I.?

I think silverfish would attempt to control instead of rushing face, which you probably don't want as a face hunter.
1 user thanked saraph for this useful post.
inigoim on 7/27/2015(UTC)