Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Over 95% wr decks for farming golden Warlock and Hunter
eska1993
#1 Posted : Sunday, June 28, 2015 11:04:48 AM(UTC)

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 7 time(s) in 4 post(s)
These are decks which are good for botting with hearthranger
Settings: use silver.dll settings, (If u wish u can also use silver.exe for calculations but I dont use as it slows my laptop)
autoconcede at rank 18
I suppose they reach 500 wins in 4-5 days, because I cannot set crash recovery prog. HS crashed when I left it for a night, so botting gave about 100 wins and 5 loses per day. Winrate of hunter deck was about 96% and warlock's was about 95%.

Mid-face hunter

Dr.Boom can be replaced for Piloted sky golem which is also sticky or some big card which u have. If u don't have them, u can replace it for additional instant damage such as argent commander. Also, hunter's mark is good in this deck in place of some small minions, but bot cannot play it properly. I know that face hunter could be good and fast, but there is no deck rulesets for face strategy. I tried to do one for face hunter and got some errors, so passed it.

Zoolock

Here Dr. Boom can be well replaced by Sea Giant.

Note: these are not my own decks, I just found it from sources and made some editions to suit Hearthranger bot

Enjoy your golden heroes
3 users thanked eska1993 for this useful post.
Cloud on 6/29/2015(UTC), appl3ta on 7/14/2015(UTC), yk09 on 7/17/2015(UTC)
tr911
#2 Posted : Sunday, June 28, 2015 6:46:44 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 2 post(s)
Thanks for the decks! do you think you could find one that works well with rogue, and what settings did you have your bot at? I also have a laptop and i noticed that hearthranger makes slower calculations, so im wondering what you had it set at, thanks again :).
Cloud
#5 Posted : Monday, June 29, 2015 2:30:04 AM(UTC)
Cloud

Man

Was thanked: 60 time(s) in 45 post(s)
Thx for the decks. I'll try them :)
emilcoff
#6 Posted : Monday, June 29, 2015 9:11:27 AM(UTC)
emilcoff

Was thanked: 29 time(s) in 10 post(s)
thnx for sharing
eska1993
#3 Posted : Monday, June 29, 2015 1:54:31 PM(UTC)

tr911;27402 wrote:
Thanks for the decks! do you think you could find one that works well with rogue, and what settings did you have your bot at? I also have a laptop and i noticed that hearthranger makes slower calculations, so im wondering what you had it set at, thanks again :).

Settings are using silver.dll in use external module and autoconcede at rank 18. That is all u need to set. \I dont use silver.exe because laptop gets crazy.

I have tested default and Yoin's control rulesets with default AI, but they were not so good as silver.dll. Default rulesets were in over-board-control mode.

I have experienced that bot struggles with decision making when to trade or hit the face. As rogue have more specific cards that go to the face, I did not find very effective and consistent deck that works good with bot. Will be searching for it.

Hope it helps.
sniperx
#7 Posted : Tuesday, June 30, 2015 1:02:00 PM(UTC)

Hi eska1993, thank you for sharing your deck build, just wondering... why set the autoconcede to rank 18? much appreciated!
eska1993
#8 Posted : Wednesday, July 1, 2015 11:48:37 AM(UTC)

sniperx;27437 wrote:
Hi eska1993, thank you for sharing your deck build, just wondering... why set the autoconcede to rank 18? much appreciated!

Autocencede set for bot to be more effective. As at rank 18 there are more simple decks played and opponents less skilled than bot.
Actually, I tested both decks without autoconcede settings and they performed well reaching easily to rank 14. Then they stayed on rank 14 and winrate was about 50%. Therefore, to earn 500 wins you will need more time without autoconcede. Autoconcede takes 20 sec, but whole game that bot lost takes much longer. Sorry if I am acting as cap, just to help the mate.
1 user thanked eska1993 for this useful post.
sniperx on 7/3/2015(UTC)
MistaJ
#9 Posted : Wednesday, July 1, 2015 9:20:21 PM(UTC)

No Eska, he was asking why 18.... hence why not autoconcede at 19. Why bother to grind one more level seems to me youd only get more skilled players.

As for the decks, really nice but as most decks they are just slightly to shiny, anything above few hundreds of dust is out of most people's budget ranges. Will save them and try to come up with some cheap replacements. Thank you.
1 user thanked MistaJ for this useful post.
sniperx on 7/3/2015(UTC)
MistaJ
#11 Posted : Thursday, July 2, 2015 6:13:45 AM(UTC)

After about 4 hours of play it got roughly 52% winrate excluding concedes..... i know its beginning of the month but dayum..... EU Server, Play at night

The deck used was Hunter Deck. Only missing was Doctor Boom, who was replaced with Rag
dondante
#13 Posted : Thursday, July 2, 2015 2:50:13 PM(UTC)

Thanks for the decks, I'll craft them soon. I'm new to botting so I have this doubt, why play ranked? don't you have a higher possibility of getting reported than in casual play? Is it actually easier than casual play?
eska1993
#12 Posted : Thursday, July 2, 2015 5:25:40 PM(UTC)

MistaJ;27472 wrote:
After about 4 hours of play it got roughly 52% winrate excluding concedes..... i know its beginning of the month but dayum..... EU Server, Play at night

The deck used was Hunter Deck. Only missing was Doctor Boom, who was replaced with Rag

Yeah, it is the beginning of the season. Therefore, my palladin deck with winrate 85% got down to 50% on rank 20.
Today, I played by myself against many players with all-golden and specific decks such as control warrior with grommash, priest recombo, freeze mage. Of course, bot will perform low. It is not created to crush decks like these.
Also, don't think that Rag is good replacement. Even something that will deal stable damage to the face will be better, in my opinion.
eska1993
#10 Posted : Thursday, July 2, 2015 5:43:20 PM(UTC)

MistaJ;27463 wrote:
No Eska, he was asking why 18.... hence why not autoconcede at 19. Why bother to grind one more level seems to me youd only get more skilled players.

As for the decks, really nice but as most decks they are just slightly to shiny, anything above few hundreds of dust is out of most people's budget ranges. Will save them and try to come up with some cheap replacements. Thank you.

Thanks for clarifying, yeah u are right at 19 it is better anyway.
As for the deck's price, there are only 6 rares and dr. boom except naxxramas cards. Dr. boom can be replaced by other rares, so it should cost roughly 700 dust, assuming u have some of the cards.
1 user thanked eska1993 for this useful post.
sniperx on 7/3/2015(UTC)
eska1993
#14 Posted : Thursday, July 2, 2015 5:48:14 PM(UTC)

dondante;27479 wrote:
Thanks for the decks, I'll craft them soon. I'm new to botting so I have this doubt, why play ranked? don't you have a higher possibility of getting reported than in casual play? Is it actually easier than casual play?

At the mid, end of the season it is easier in ranked. Because, u get there rank 20 guys. But in casual, u can get higher rank opponents and some crazy decks. Also, this thread is for farming golden heroes, so playing ranked.
2 users thanked eska1993 for this useful post.
dondante on 7/2/2015(UTC), sniperx on 7/3/2015(UTC)
dondante
#15 Posted : Thursday, July 2, 2015 7:49:32 PM(UTC)

eska1993;27489 wrote:
At the mid, end of the season it is easier in ranked. Because, u get there rank 20 guys. But in casual, u can get higher rank opponents and some crazy decks. Also, this thread is for farming golden heroes, so playing ranked.

I see. I almost forgot the golden hero farming part of the title. I'm somehow paranoid that if I play ranked and get a golden warlock it would be easier to get reported and then banned, but if doing it improves my win rate I might give a try. Thanks for the advice and the decks :)
Mestizomatt
#16 Posted : Saturday, July 4, 2015 2:25:28 AM(UTC)

So what do we use for Deckrules!?
jake438899
#17 Posted : Sunday, July 5, 2015 11:43:29 PM(UTC)
jake438899

Deck rules for both deck?
eska1993
#18 Posted : Tuesday, July 7, 2015 11:49:19 AM(UTC)

jake438899;27562 wrote:
Deck rules for both deck?

Deckrules are not important when you use silver.dll in bot control options