Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Tutorials, practice, expert practice, Naxxramas, and Blackrock Mountain.
bettergamer
#1 Posted : Tuesday, June 23, 2015 11:45:13 PM(UTC)

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 3 post(s)
I have a few features I want to suggest.

First a task to auto complete the tutorial. This would be very easy to program, I am certain. Ever play the A.I. makes in the tutorial is pre-set, I think for the 9 times I have don it. So, programing that would just need a set order of action that complete the tutorial. This should not be hard, it is just a matter of adding the feature.

Second, I want to suggest a feature to unlock all the heroes. This should be easy too. The bot can already beat the A.I. with ease, but I want one task that just uses the basic mage and plays all the heroes and unlocks them. I want this feature with out the need to queue and the percentage of wins and what not.

Third, I want a task to that will complete the 100 gold achievement for beating the expert heroes. From my experience the A.I. is good enough to do this, but not with the basic decks. But it was able to win with all the basic mage cards unlocked and a good net deck for the F2P mage. So, have the bot auto make a good net deck, just use Google's first result for "basic mage deck," for the basic mage and then play all the heroes on expert.

Fourth, I want a task to play each Quarter of the Naxxramas and Blackrock Mountain bosses. For example a task that will play the Arachnid Quarter; i.e. play and beat Anub'Rekhan, Grand Widow Faerlina, and Maexxna, then open the chest for that Quarter. And of course this need a option for a deck to play the A.I. with.

Fifth, in the same spirit as the last feature, but more similar to the tutorial feature, I want a task for the Class Challenges for both Naxxramas and Blackrock Mountain. This is similar to the tutorial because the deck and many of the plays are pre-set.

Sixth, lets do not forget the Heroic Quarters. This would be exactly like the third feature but for the Heroic.

Maybe some of these could have special A.I. rules or what ever works best.

TL;DR, I want all the practice options/rewards to be automated.
1 user thanked bettergamer for this useful post.
memisis on 6/24/2015(UTC)
gxgxgx
#2 Posted : Wednesday, June 24, 2015 6:51:12 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 8 time(s) in 7 post(s)
Did you purchase the bot yet?
bettergamer
#3 Posted : Wednesday, June 24, 2015 7:03:05 AM(UTC)

No, why does it include these features?
Cloud
#4 Posted : Wednesday, June 24, 2015 7:54:36 AM(UTC)
Cloud

Man

Was thanked: 60 time(s) in 45 post(s)
Don't you want to play some games on your own?

Lets be realistic. You will play a wing of any expansion one time, to get the card reward. Maybe you will play some more games, but that would be for fun only. So why you should put much work in the different wing bosses?

That's the same thing with the new tavern brawl. I guess ist not worth the work for the 4 days, it last.
Barnettt
#6 Posted : Wednesday, June 24, 2015 9:04:38 AM(UTC)

bettergamer;27220 wrote:
I have a few features I want to suggest.

First a task to auto complete the tutorial. This would be very easy to program, I am certain. Ever play the A.I. makes in the tutorial is pre-set, I think for the 9 times I have don it. So, programing that would just need a set order of action that complete the tutorial. This should not be hard, it is just a matter of adding the feature.

Second, I want to suggest a feature to unlock all the heroes. This should be easy too. The bot can already beat the A.I. with ease, but I want one task that just uses the basic mage and plays all the heroes and unlocks them. I want this feature with out the need to queue and the percentage of wins and what not.

Third, I want a task to that will complete the 100 gold achievement for beating the expert heroes. From my experience the A.I. is good enough to do this, but not with the basic decks. But it was able to win with all the basic mage cards unlocked and a good net deck for the F2P mage. So, have the bot auto make a good net deck, just use Google's first result for "basic mage deck," for the basic mage and then play all the heroes on expert.

Fourth, I want a task to play each Quarter of the Naxxramas and Blackrock Mountain bosses. For example a task that will play the Arachnid Quarter; i.e. play and beat Anub'Rekhan, Grand Widow Faerlina, and Maexxna, then open the chest for that Quarter. And of course this need a option for a deck to play the A.I. with.

Fifth, in the same spirit as the last feature, but more similar to the tutorial feature, I want a task for the Class Challenges for both Naxxramas and Blackrock Mountain. This is similar to the tutorial because the deck and many of the plays are pre-set.

Sixth, lets do not forget the Heroic Quarters. This would be exactly like the third feature but for the Heroic.

Maybe some of these could have special A.I. rules or what ever works best.

TL;DR, I want all the practice options/rewards to be automated.

Why would anyone want any of this? Why you play heartstone? If you want to play a game, that you won't play at all - just leave it. The bot is to help with the gold harvesting, not to do everything for you... Everything in your post is the thing everyone want to play by himself.
Baranorn
#7 Posted : Wednesday, June 24, 2015 2:06:20 PM(UTC)
Baranorn

Was thanked: 15 time(s) in 13 post(s)
your suggestions sound more like demands.... "i want this, i want that"
HawkenX
#8 Posted : Wednesday, June 24, 2015 3:19:54 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 6 time(s) in 5 post(s)
It's not worth the time and effort just for completing things once. The bot can already complete the tutorial and AI, you just need to manually continue. It can play wings too but not too well. Honestly, you need to think about return on investment. There's a lot of stuff that have a much higher priority (like AI) than just having everything automated for you.
Weizhen77
#9 Posted : Wednesday, June 24, 2015 6:04:00 PM(UTC)
Weizhen77

Man

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Ironically, username is "bettergamer".
bettergamer
#5 Posted : Wednesday, June 24, 2015 6:56:51 PM(UTC)

Cloud;27240 wrote:
Don't you want to play some games on your own?

Lets be realistic. You will play a wing of any expansion one time, to get the card reward. Maybe you will play some more games, but that would be for fun only. So why you should put much work in the different wing bosses?

That's the same thing with the new tavern brawl. I guess ist not worth the work for the 4 days, it last.

I do want to play the game on my own, and I have. I played a couple of the quarters myself already. But considering that I have experienced that one challenge or boss that take 2 hours, like 6 tries, to beat, I'd want to have the option to just automate it and save me the head ache.

Yes, you are right. You would only play it once, just the number of times to get the reward.

You would put that much work into automating the wing bosses because it will make the bot fully featured. The bot should be able to do everything that is worth while, and this is worth while. Admittedly the tavern brawl is not worth it.

Barnettt;27241 wrote:
Why would anyone want any of this? Why you play heartstone? If you want to play a game, that you won't play at all - just leave it. The bot is to help with the gold harvesting, not to do everything for you... Everything in your post is the thing everyone want to play by himself.

Anyone would want this because using a bot is a risk of betting banned. And should you get banned the biggest thing that bot can do for you is automate to get back what was lost. Creating a new account and doing all those task are time consumers, the bot saves time. It isn't just for farming gold. What is the end goal of gold farming? What do you use gold for? Gold is used to buy pack of cards and to buy arena runs. Everything in the game ends up inflating your collection. I want to quickly and efficiently inflate my card collection so I can play ranked with good decks and cards. That would be the end goal of using the bot in the first place.

Baranorn;27257 wrote:
your suggestions sound more like demands.... "i want this, i want that"

Not demands, every suggestion is something that the suggester wants. I'm not going to defend the wording I used to explain the features. That is the natural way I would explain it, so that is how I did it.

HawkenX;27260 wrote:
It's not worth the time and effort just for completing things once. The bot can already complete the tutorial and AI, you just need to manually continue. It can play wings too but not too well. Honestly, you need to think about return on investment. There's a lot of stuff that have a much higher priority (like AI) than just having everything automated for you.

You may be right, it may not be worth the time and effort. But I am confident that the tutorial and etc will not change over time. Adding this one feature could make a difference when marketing. The highest priority is selling the bot. It's a business like any other. It isn't automating just for me, it is for future users.

Weizhen77;27265 wrote:
Ironically, username is "bettergamer".

Ha, ad hominems. They are the best, right?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ad_hominem
memisis
#10 Posted : Wednesday, June 24, 2015 7:13:29 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 14 time(s) in 9 post(s)
why are you guys against those suggestions, i think all of them are over averrage good suggestions. if you guys wanna play hearthstone why are you in this forum then ?
i also would love to see of this implented.
i dont know how to program but i think it isnt that much of work to get this done.
in my eyes a botter is botting because he doesnt want to do it by himself. i did all the tutorials, wings and classchallenges ones and i never want to do it again.
if joyadmin wants to improve his bot and make it more and more "user friendly", thats the way to go. after adding those features, a new, good looking U.I and then getting the hardest part, the A.I done. and there we have the most beautiful bot ever !
2 users thanked memisis for this useful post.
bettergamer on 6/24/2015(UTC), evert7877 on 6/26/2015(UTC)
HawkenX
#11 Posted : Friday, June 26, 2015 1:13:49 AM(UTC)

@bettergamer I'm not saying you're wrong, but the bot isn't really ready for a bot-farm yet. I know maybe these things will be implemented in the future but it's up the JoyAdmin to decide what's high priority and what's not. Besides, you need to make custom decks to fight some wings (what happens if you already have 9 decks? What cards should have precedence over other cards for that specific wing? It's a lot of work to put in, especially with changing some AI behaviour as well). If you want to contribute, feel free, because the team isn't big enough to support everyone's demands.

@memisis It's definitely not easy. You should help out if you think it's easy. Silverfish is open source, dig in.

Pizzon
#14 Posted : Friday, June 26, 2015 1:23:46 AM(UTC)

Man

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
And on another point, Idk about anyone else, but I am very unlucky getting the good solid big cards, and I rolled through every boss in all the wings (minus the last one in Naxx, never had much of a need to warrant 700g) so fast I was dissapointed. They are very easy fights, go and enjoy them. The bot is for farming gold, and I suppose ranked too, what are ya going to do when you play with all yur new cards? You wont have ever seen them played yourself lol.
bettergamer
#12 Posted : Friday, June 26, 2015 6:24:26 AM(UTC)

HawkenX;27321 wrote:
@bettergamer I'm not saying you're wrong, but the bot isn't really ready for a bot-farm yet. I know maybe these things will be implemented in the future but it's up the JoyAdmin to decide what's high priority and what's not. Besides, you need to make custom decks to fight some wings (what happens if you already have 9 decks? What cards should have precedence over other cards for that specific wing? It's a lot of work to put in, especially with changing some AI behaviour as well). If you want to contribute, feel free, because the team isn't big enough to support everyone's demands.

@memisis It's definitely not easy. You should help out if you think it's easy. Silverfish is open source, dig in.

I know there are features have a higher priority. I didn't say, or imply, that these need to be done now. As far as the decks for the wings, I would first get the bot to be at the style of play against that specific boss, each boss has a different strategy, then let the play select which deck to use. The next increment is to have the bot look at hearthstone websites for decks to fight that boss. The bot can then compose the deck and play the wing. I'm not saying this is easy. But nothing worth doing is easy. As far as contributing, I don't know what JoyAdmin or the team is working on. I'm demanding anything. I am only suggesting features that may have yet to be considered.

Pizzon;27326 wrote:
And on another point, Idk about anyone else, but I am very unlucky getting the good solid big cards, and I rolled through every boss in all the wings (minus the last one in Naxx, never had much of a need to warrant 700g) so fast I was dissapointed. They are very easy fights, go and enjoy them. The bot is for farming gold, and I suppose ranked too, what are ya going to do when you play with all yur new cards? You wont have ever seen them played yourself lol.

The fights aren't too difficult, but that isn't the point. And difficulty is irrelevant, the point is to suggest something that may have not been though of before.
HawkenX
#13 Posted : Friday, June 26, 2015 12:23:14 PM(UTC)

bettergamer;27331 wrote:
I know there are features have a higher priority. I didn't say, or imply, that these need to be done now. As far as the decks for the wings, I would first get the bot to be at the style of play against that specific boss, each boss has a different strategy, then let the play select which deck to use. The next increment is to have the bot look at hearthstone websites for decks to fight that boss. The bot can then compose the deck and play the wing. I'm not saying this is easy. But nothing worth doing is easy. As far as contributing, I don't know what JoyAdmin or the team is working on. I'm demanding anything. I am only suggesting features that may have yet to be considered.

The fights aren't too difficult, but that isn't the point. And difficulty is irrelevant, the point is to suggest something that may have not been though of before.

You can give suggestions on how the bot should behave around each boss, what to look out for, what to wait for, what's wrong with the bot right now... that kind of stuff. This should help out progress by a lot (it takes a while for a person to figure out a bot strategy for all the wings).
memisis
#15 Posted : Friday, June 26, 2015 4:23:29 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 14 time(s) in 9 post(s)
@HawkenX
the "i dont know how to program but i think it isnt that much of work to get this done." part from me was meant for the tutorial part, and like i said i have no idea about programming, it is just what i think. and i know that getting the A.I done is pretty hard since you have to implent all possibilites and after getting a new expansion there are another hundrets of new possibilites which need to be implented.