Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

2 Pages<12
v.3.4.1.0 - End turn bug fixed.
Cloud
#24 Posted : Tuesday, June 23, 2015 10:24:13 AM(UTC)
Cloud

Groups: Registered
Man

Was thanked: 60 time(s) in 45 post(s)
Good that someone noticed that. On Rank20, where the majority plays I guess, you rarely face the new heroes :)
acheron55
#25 Posted : Tuesday, June 23, 2015 10:36:13 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 3 post(s)
botting when it is not fully functional, like it cannot attack new heroes now, is asking to get banned. higher chance people will report you when bot doesnt act normal.
I suggest you wait till it is fixed
sniperx
#26 Posted : Tuesday, June 23, 2015 1:13:33 PM(UTC)

Awesome! Thank you so much Hearthranger team! :D
Baranorn
#27 Posted : Tuesday, June 23, 2015 3:15:25 PM(UTC)
Baranorn

Was thanked: 15 time(s) in 13 post(s)
Bot doesnt work against new heroes. Doesnt matter if its you or your opponent thats using it
TemhAAhmeT
#28 Posted : Tuesday, June 23, 2015 5:18:58 PM(UTC)
TemhAAhmeT

Man

Error on new heros doesnt matter, can be fixed next patch while we are able to booting :D
gatomiaurex
#29 Posted : Tuesday, June 23, 2015 5:55:25 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 21 time(s) in 15 post(s)
I think it does matter, what if Blizzard just scans for people who auto concedes to Mage, Warrior and Hunter and then checks those accounts, their play time, what deck they use and stuff, it could lead to an easy ban.

I will just wait until everything is fixed so I can bot again.
Barnettt
#30 Posted : Tuesday, June 23, 2015 8:05:07 PM(UTC)

This is nonsense... So Blizzard scan me if I auto concede on these 3 classes... and they will see some playtime and some decks, right? And how will this lead to easy ban?
I am botting for money harvesting, so when I bot - my playtime is lets say 6 hours if I have very bad luck (usually 30 wins are done in 4h or less). And I use some of my decks.
When I am not botting - i play with the same decks anyway, and I may play 2-3 hours, or 6 - 7.
When I am botting - the game crash once in a while, and my botting is split on 2 or 3 sessions (but just sometimes);
When I am not botting - i play for a while, take a break and play again, so i am also split over 2-3 sessions (but just sometimes);
sometimes my bot got lucky and make 65-70% win rate, sometimes - just 20%;
sometimes my real play is great and i got 65-70%, sometimes i sucks and got a 20%...
You got the point. So, how exactly will Blizzard differentiate the real play and the bot play just by checking the stats of the account?
If they record every game played by everyone and review them - which is absurd, but still - if they do that - maybe they could get it. Or if you bot 24/7 of course, which is stupid think to do anyway, not to mention the fact that there is no point of botting 24/7.
acheron55
#32 Posted : Tuesday, June 23, 2015 8:24:45 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 3 post(s)
Barnettt;27209 wrote:
This is nonsense... So Blizzard scan me if I auto concede on these 3 classes... and they will see some playtime and some decks, right? And how will this lead to easy ban?
I am botting for money harvesting, so when I bot - my playtime is lets say 6 hours if I have very bad luck (usually 30 wins are done in 4h or less). And I use some of my decks.
When I am not botting - i play with the same decks anyway, and I may play 2-3 hours, or 6 - 7.
When I am botting - the game crash once in a while, and my botting is split on 2 or 3 sessions (but just sometimes);
When I am not botting - i play for a while, take a break and play again, so i am also split over 2-3 sessions (but just sometimes);
sometimes my real play is great and i got 65-70%, sometimes i sucks and got a 20%...
You got the point. So, how exactly will Blizzard differentiate the real play and the bot play just by checking the stats of the account?
If they record every game played by everyone and review them - which is absurd, but still - if they do that - maybe they could get it. Or if you bot 24/7 of course, which is stupid think to do anyway, not to mention the fact that there is no point of botting 24/7.

you have no idea how ban waves are done. every single game you played is recorded in their database with all the stats. they just run a query, a very defined one, not one as simple as whoever conceded to 3 classes, and results are automatically banned. this is how mass ban waves are done. no one is reviewing your history one by one.

it would take them a 2 second to find people only conceding to those new classes.
jh.dunkelheit
#31 Posted : Tuesday, June 23, 2015 10:14:04 PM(UTC)
jh.dunkelheit

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Barnettt;27209 wrote:

Considering how popular Hearthstone is, it is impossible to write an algorithm that automatically remove players with bot behavior without removing a tons of real players who have Bot-like behavior.
JoyAdmin
#35 Posted : Tuesday, June 23, 2015 11:54:34 PM(UTC)

Groups: Administrators

Was thanked: 4539 time(s) in 1637 post(s)
I'll fix new hero issue soon.
Cloud
#36 Posted : Wednesday, June 24, 2015 2:13:56 AM(UTC)
Cloud

Man

JoyAdmin;27221 wrote:
I'll fix new hero issue soon.

That's good to hear. So bot will be fully functional soon :)
JoyAdmin
#37 Posted : Wednesday, June 24, 2015 6:34:07 AM(UTC)

Groups: Administrators

Was thanked: 4539 time(s) in 1637 post(s)
1 user thanked JoyAdmin for this useful post.
gxgxgx on 6/24/2015(UTC)
Barnettt
#33 Posted : Wednesday, June 24, 2015 9:52:21 AM(UTC)

acheron55;27210 wrote:
you have no idea how ban waves are done. every single game you played is recorded in their database with all the stats. they just run a query, a very defined one, not one as simple as whoever conceded to 3 classes, and results are automatically banned. this is how mass ban waves are done. no one is reviewing your history one by one.

it would take them a 2 second to find people only conceding to those new classes.

Yes, i agree, but still - it's not so easy to differentiate bot playing by real playing, no matter what kind of information they record for your account. Bot make mistakes, but the real player make mistakes too. Not to mention about all newbies which play way worse than the bot. If it was so easy - we all would've banned so far. Yes, there are mass bans, but they are not so big if you compare them with all the botters, especially heartranger users. And they often are these that play 24/7 or have different play behavior than their bots (for example bot playing only with specific deck, which you never use for your real play). If you use the bot with caution, and configure it's play behavior right - there is no way of Blizzard telling if a given account is botting or no (if it's not reported of course).
Cloud
#34 Posted : Wednesday, June 24, 2015 9:57:03 AM(UTC)
Cloud

Man

Barnettt;27244 wrote:
Yes, i agree, but still - it's not so easy to differentiate bot playing by real playing, no matter what kind of information they record for your account. Bot make mistakes, but the real player make mistakes too. Not to mention about all newbies which play way worse than the bot. If it was so easy - we all would've banned so far. Yes, there are mass bans, but they are not so big if you compare them with all the botters, especially heartranger users. And they often are these that play 24/7 or have different play behavior than their bots (for example bot playing only with specific deck, which you never use for your real play). If you use the bot with caution, and configure it's play behavior right - there is no way of Blizzard telling if a given account is botting or no (if it's not reported of course).

Agree to that.

Just farming the daily and the 100gold. Do not exaggerate with using 24/7, delete friend requests during botting and you will be on the safe side.
tr911
#38 Posted : Wednesday, June 24, 2015 7:37:55 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 2 post(s)
Whenever I try to click start, I get an error saying RUSH4X_ACC_INVALID or something like that and the bot simply stops, any fixes?
2 Pages<12