Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

4 Pages«<234
Today we have updated bot at server side with latest game patch (2015-06-16)
TemhAAhmeT
#63 Posted : Sunday, June 21, 2015 5:47:42 PM(UTC)
TemhAAhmeT

Groups: Registered
Man

pm12345ay;27084 wrote:
Calm down guys, you can use a face hunter (google chakki face hunter) with max 3 mana cards,
then there is almost no roping (besides new heroes).

You may not have noticed, but the other bot (DSO) is also receiving big patches right now, as
is hearthstone. That's too much workload all at once. The hearthstone bot at least is working
somehow ;-)

Give joyadmin some time ...

Here you are right but I am not rushing them, I am just saying a little info would be nice. I am checking here 5 times a day :)
Gothic
#64 Posted : Monday, June 22, 2015 3:39:14 AM(UTC)

TemhAAhmeT;27090 wrote:
Here you are right but I am not rushing them, I am just saying a little info would be nice. I am checking here 5 times a day :)

Ur Fault not the Fault von JoyAdmin. I Dont Check the side so often becouse i have get this Message and i think it could be true (is only a German to English translation from google)

"www.hearthranger is good but it will not be because the blizzard has been on your list and currently the makers of Haerthstoneranger be in litigation with Blizzard since about 6 weeks, why not fix or so. for people who have to use something like that penetrate advised to check the Task Manager if the should emerges "Applications" in the list or "process" be the case load it be said that Blizzard "Agent" in the course LOG.ini (so what Stores run in Blizz folder) which applications and the file path and the same! (So in already offered installieret program reinkopieren as beistielweise in VLC or so and the Bot application Rename !!) Needless to say that one does not send error reports otherwise you can take the same plate with the inscription Boter !!"
memisis
#65 Posted : Monday, June 22, 2015 6:43:51 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 14 time(s) in 9 post(s)
gothic can you post a source on this ?
thepr0phet
#66 Posted : Monday, June 22, 2015 7:06:05 AM(UTC)

Yeah a Source would be nice .. its also akward that no moderator or other shit is working on this forum.

I will wait a week and hope for reply if not i get my money back and im out .
memisis
#67 Posted : Monday, June 22, 2015 7:12:51 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 14 time(s) in 9 post(s)
how are you gonna take your money back, and dafuq, cant you be a little patient ? the bot is still working but a little buggy right now. dont forget that joyadmin is also just a human

what could a moderator do for you/us ? the only thing he could do is tell us to be patient and that joyadmin is working on it
thepr0phet
#68 Posted : Monday, June 22, 2015 1:51:03 PM(UTC)

I will be patient but after 2 weeks of not answering and rumors about litigation with Blizzard people could get nervous. If all is okay i would recommend Joy just to get somebody who can manage the forum when he can't .If nobody want to do the job i can do it.

Greetings Pr0phet
MaPillow
#69 Posted : Monday, June 22, 2015 3:18:54 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 27 time(s) in 7 post(s)
thepr0phet;27120 wrote:
I will be patient but after 2 weeks of not answering and rumors about litigation with Blizzard people could get nervous. If all is okay i would recommend Joy just to get somebody who can manage the forum when he can't .If nobody want to do the job i can do it.

Greetings Pr0phet

I think youre the last person who can manage this forum bro xDDD Dont cry and flame ppl here, say thanks to Joyadmin and his awesome work with this bot!!!
Gold...Gold everywhere oO
Gothic
#70 Posted : Monday, June 22, 2015 5:06:54 PM(UTC)

I will ask my friend for the Source and i think we can get our Money Back becouse is only a Preordering the Bot self is Beta BUT i think u should gibe him more time to give us an feedback :-)
Baranorn
#71 Posted : Monday, June 22, 2015 5:34:59 PM(UTC)
Baranorn

Was thanked: 15 time(s) in 13 post(s)
Pretty sure the only reason we havent heard from JoyAdmin in a while is because hes working so hard to fix this so he can stop all you people from complaining. Also no you cant get your money back, its not a preorder you payed for a license to run the bot. I highly doubt you would get any money back. besides the lifetime license is only like $20.... its not like its alot of money. As for Mods on the site @memsis has a point, what could they possibly do to help you? until the bot is fixed there isnt anything anybody but JoyAdmin can do and you guys complaining isnt going to change anything. Iv personally just been playing myself, i dont rely on the bot its just nice to use it to do my dailys sometimes. Its a game people, go have fun with it
thepr0phet
#72 Posted : Monday, June 22, 2015 7:07:41 PM(UTC)

Guys don't get me wrong . I tried all bot's for HS and stopped here. I really appreciate the work. Its just about communication here ...but ok enough from me i will wait and watch the progress.
JoyAdmin
#73 Posted : Monday, June 22, 2015 10:38:10 PM(UTC)

Groups: Administrators

Was thanked: 4539 time(s) in 1637 post(s)
About end turn's bug, it's fixed in v.3.4.1.0, please update to latest version.

http://www.hearthranger....-End-turn-bug-fixed.aspx
TemhAAhmeT
#74 Posted : Monday, June 22, 2015 10:54:05 PM(UTC)
TemhAAhmeT

Man

JoyAdmin;27144 wrote:
About end turn's bug, it's fixed in v.3.4.1.0, please update to latest version.

http://www.hearthranger....-End-turn-bug-fixed.aspx

just checked before go to sleep :) lucky me
Cloud
#75 Posted : Tuesday, June 23, 2015 3:59:05 AM(UTC)
Cloud

Man

Was thanked: 60 time(s) in 45 post(s)
Always start the bot with the update launcher, so you will never miss something :)
4 Pages«<234