Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

How much profit you gain when botting?
IsGeorgy78
#1 Posted : Wednesday, June 3, 2015 4:16:30 PM(UTC)

Groups: Registered
Man

Was thanked: 5 time(s) in 5 post(s)
Hello,
if anyone botting for many months, please, share your progress.
How quick you completed full card collection? May be gold card collection?
How quick you made golden heroes?
Thanks.
pavelsimut
#2 Posted : Wednesday, June 3, 2015 6:29:33 PM(UTC)

I have botted for like 2 months are all i coud get was a freeze mage done good and like 5 wings 4 from naxx and 1 from blackrock
Yoin
#3 Posted : Wednesday, June 3, 2015 6:53:39 PM(UTC)

Groups: Registered, HSModerator

Was thanked: 218 time(s) in 108 post(s)
IsGeorgy78;26456 wrote:
Hello,
if anyone botting for many months, please, share your progress.
How quick you completed full card collection? May be gold card collection?
How quick you made golden heroes?
Thanks.

You can do the calculus. 3000g from the 100g cap and 1200-1500g from dailies at month. So you can earn over 4500g, 45 packs. If you want to complete the collection you will need +1 year of botting at least, and of course, regular cards, no golden (usually golden cards are a lot of dust for creating legendary ones) ;)
My Control rules: here.
1 user thanked Yoin for this useful post.
IsGeorgy78 on 6/4/2015(UTC)
IsGeorgy78
#4 Posted : Thursday, June 4, 2015 12:59:23 AM(UTC)

Man

Yoin;26459 wrote:
You can do the calculus.

Yoin, thanks for calculus, but I mean real life progress.
Full collection consists of 1100 cards, roughly. That means 220 packs (and big luck)

Could it happen ?
:)
Yoin
#6 Posted : Thursday, June 4, 2015 2:55:12 PM(UTC)

Groups: Registered, HSModerator

Was thanked: 218 time(s) in 108 post(s)
Well, I have an account with +500 packs opened (all gathered in 1 year and half) and I am far to finish any set, so you need more than one year botting to try to complete the collection.

Of course, If you are a good player playing arenas, the number of possible packs to be opened increases, and you could get the enterily collection faster.

If I am not wrong, HS has 50 legendary cards which you can get from packs. If you are lucky, you will get one for every 20 packs, and if you are very lucky, you will get all different. So you will need 1000 packs. Of course, the premise that I've used is not correct, because you can create missing legendaries from dust, but it sshows how dificult is finish HS collection without money.

If you want to finish it, never craft a rare or common card, and of course you must dust golden cards to craft legendaries/epic ones.
My Control rules: here.
1 user thanked Yoin for this useful post.
IsGeorgy78 on 6/5/2015(UTC)
delay-lamo
#5 Posted : Friday, June 5, 2015 10:10:31 AM(UTC)

IsGeorgy78;26461 wrote:
Yoin, thanks for calculus, but I mean real life progress.
Full collection consists of 1100 cards, roughly. That means 220 packs (and big luck)

Could it happen ?
:)

That luck doesn't happen. There were calculations showing you need around 550 classic and 250 GvG packs on average to complete full collection (of course it may vary depending on luck, but that is the average expectations). Getting 1000g per week from bots, that'd be 80 weeks. Plus ~7weeks (if i recall correctly) for adventures.

Golden heroes are much easier task. Playing 30wins per day for gold cap you'd get all heroes to golden in 5 months. If you wanna rush them botting 24/7 you can do it in around 2 months.
1 user thanked delay-lamo for this useful post.
IsGeorgy78 on 6/13/2015(UTC)
memisis
#7 Posted : Friday, June 5, 2015 7:32:28 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 14 time(s) in 9 post(s)
i m botting for 4-5 months now, maybe even 6, i dont quite remember (with a break of few weeks)
the acc started from 0
i got all naxx wings, all brm wings except the last one (already got enough gold to buy it but i dont see a point to buy it right now + save up for the next expansion pack)
my heroes got a total lvl of over 400
complete decks are = face hunter, freeze mage, this pew pew kind of mage, grimm warrior and oil rogue (only 1 legendary missing, i could easyly diss a few cards to get him but i dont want to)
no class is golden yet, but all have like 300-400 ranked wins

(dont want to give exact stats to prevent a ban or something like that)
1 user thanked memisis for this useful post.
IsGeorgy78 on 6/14/2015(UTC)
weauat
#8 Posted : Monday, June 8, 2015 5:58:04 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 12 time(s) in 10 post(s)
This is my second month playing hearthstone and i started botting at the same time, i've spent $140 on classic packs and bought both naxx and brm with cash to make competitive decks. i dont use the bot for gold grinding purposes but mainly to grind out early levels on ranked as i've found the bot does well up to rank 7 with the right decks and rules and my main goal is to hit legend. at higher ranks i've found the bot does alright if u play during off hours averaging somewhere around a 40-50% win ratio a ranks 6-4 i haven't tried to run the bot at higher ranks for obvious reasons. this is using simple high aggro decks like mech mage or zoo. the bots use for things such as arena is questionable at best with the best run i've gotten being 7-3 and the lowest being a 1-3 but seems to pull 3 or more most of the time but its really not worth it to run arena. my alt account with no cash spent on it manages to hold between rank 14-9 using a cheap mech zoo deck that i'd imagine would hold well at rank 19 for grinding. i've also had much success with the bot running aggro paladins this season but last season it was worthless. but with the latest update the bot no longer can use silverfish so ranked play is now uses.
Troymclure
#9 Posted : Tuesday, June 9, 2015 3:53:36 AM(UTC)

Hi, I have a question for those who bot for a long time. Do you use your bot in ranked with auto concede options or in normal games to farm your 100 gold?
Cloud
#10 Posted : Tuesday, June 9, 2015 4:03:19 AM(UTC)
Cloud

Man

Was thanked: 60 time(s) in 45 post(s)
I don't botting that long, but in my opinion on ranked you have higher chance of getting weaker player on rank 20 and therefore a higher winchance in comparison to unranked.
memisis
#11 Posted : Thursday, June 18, 2015 1:09:34 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 14 time(s) in 9 post(s)
i always used the ranked mode with auto concede at rank 18 or 19