Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Minor Bugs
PrZk-
#1 Posted : Wednesday, June 17, 2015 4:00:17 PM(UTC)

Groups: Registered

Hello everyone,

Just bought the bot and so i started testing how he would do by himself, i must say this is a masterpiece and all masterpieces to become Legendary they need good feedback.

First:

Noticed that when your hero has a weapon equiped and you dont have enemy minions in the board he stops, basically if you could do something about him passing the turn or only using the weapon on minions or to win the game.

Second:

If there are cards that cost 0, i am talking about "backstab" the bot freezes and doest nothing, i would suggest that if the bot cant use it in any creature to end turn, also he cant use the Mana ring that costs 0

Third:

He also blocks with deadly poison, if there is no weapon to equiq he should end turn

Fourth:

Everytime he plays with paladin and he is in the second round and is only option is that he can summon a minion( the paladin) but never does it.

Fifth:

The hand cursor should accompany the cards actions, its always stopped and we know that they can see the pixels you clicked

Thats is, you are doing a brilliant job, i would be active here in the forums,

Blessings
Baranorn
#2 Posted : Wednesday, June 17, 2015 4:52:03 PM(UTC)
Baranorn

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 15 time(s) in 13 post(s)
not sure about most of those bugs but as for the weapon "bug" if your using silverfish its programmed not to attack with a weapon unless the opponent has less that 15hp. Code from the silverfish settings.txt: enfacehp = 15; // hp of enemy when your hero is allowed to attack the enemy face with his weapon. if your using just the deck rules then idk man maybe look through the one your using, theres probably a similar rule in there somewhere