Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Mage 89% Win naxx 100+ games
MistaJ
#1 Posted : Thursday, May 14, 2015 8:13:16 AM(UTC)

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 2 post(s)
Good day fellow boters, i came to enrich a bit these forums with my experience, first off i'd like to thank Yoin for giving me the stepping stones in starting up such a passion for boting.

First off, a Mage, yes a bloody mage.... why a mage? well the damn thing just cant fuck up with a point and click.... army logic right there...

So what's the idea here. well Slap a deck together make it run record the progress.

AI used
Started out with Yoin's control rules then augmented them myself a bit but they are all too slow..... hey maybe my pc is bad (yes it is......) but i just couldn't wait almost till the end of the turn every time... so i did a concesion..
SILVERFISH!, Silver AI updated external process wiuth it's own external window playing. Instant decisions. Good enough....

The mudafff Deck

PewPewLazors Deck
In case you have trouble or the picture won't display here they are again in text format.
30/30
- Argent Squire
- Frostbolt x2
- Acidic Swamp Ooze (this guy caught the Ashbringer on one occasion... so much for legendary weapon)
- Amani Berserker x2 (Mage hat trick, ping and bayum did someone order a Magma Rager?)
- Haunted Creeper x2 (He's creepy what more do you need to know)
- Nerubian Egg x2 (Synergies with the Sun Cleric but most of the time the enemy can't help himself from popping it)
- Acolyte of Pain (Mage hat trick again... zing cards)
- Havest Golem x2
- Shattered Sun Cleric x2
- Fireball x2
- Polymorph x2
- Gnomish Inventor
- Water Elemental x2
- Loatheb (man this guy on turn 5-7 locks down the board, especially agaisnt Priest or Mage)
- Silver Hand Knight
- Sludge Belcher x2
- Boulderfist Ogre
- Toshley (Toshley's just an Ogre with one less hp and two small parts cards draw, you einth missing much)
- Flamestrike x2 (Bot makes good use of it when he falls behind, it's quite good)

There it is, early mana curve that packs a bit of a punch in end game. Amani Beserkers for the mage trick, Haunted Creepers and Nerubian Eggs and Harvest Golems for the stickiness, Toping these badboys with some SludgeBelchers and birnging it home with Loatheb. Ogre (Toshley's literally an ogre.... i just got lucky and got him off a pack)

Them Stats

Now then, here's the nitty gritty, the deck has ben slowly modified but it's in this version for the last 3 days.
It plays on rank 20, Autoconcedes on 19.
hearthranger is notoriously crap at keeping the stats so i had to manually take them one by one in excel.
Has been playing around 40-50 games a day, Total numbers 143 Games 3 days

Calculated winrate for each day hovers at 89% like clockwork, i'd love to say 90, but it's 89...

Some stats

Uhhh tables...

What can i say..... things be awesome.... how can i make it better? i have no idea butt will try... i'm really scared that anything i change will make it worse

Well, cheers
2 users thanked MistaJ for this useful post.
unimatrix on 5/18/2015(UTC), Yoin on 5/18/2015(UTC)
xMrvn
#2 Posted : Thursday, May 14, 2015 3:03:10 PM(UTC)

What would ypu recommend in order to replace toshley ?

Edit: replaced toshley with another big golem thingy.

I am going to test it between rank 20-18 .
MistaJ
#3 Posted : Thursday, May 14, 2015 6:39:37 PM(UTC)

Toshley is literally a big ogre, his stats are pretty much and Ogre, the onlyh thing he does is he trades one damage for a potential 2 spare cards (one on play one on death) arguably isn't that good, but he is slightly better than an Ogre Brute.
MistaJ
#4 Posted : Friday, May 15, 2015 6:31:56 PM(UTC)

Has anyone ahd any results with it? Today I ran it for 40 games, lost the first 5 one after another, bad luck then won 28 streak, lost 2 then won the rest..... I'd say it's pretty good aslong as the meta doesn't change.
unimatrix
#5 Posted : Monday, May 18, 2015 6:07:26 AM(UTC)
unimatrix

MistaJ;26033 wrote:
Has anyone ahd any results with it? Today I ran it for 40 games, lost the first 5 one after another, bad luck then won 28 streak, lost 2 then won the rest..... I'd say it's pretty good aslong as the meta doesn't change.

Thank you very much! My Results are very positive (At the moment 32 Games /winrate 92%. I even beat another farmer ( Warrior with Ragnaros, Ysera and other legendary shit).

silverfish version: V115.0

Replacement: Another Boulderfist Ogre for Toshley (i don't own him (yet) )

Edit:

This is currently a big problem:

Quote:
draezl;22534 wrote:
Also, when the bot plans to only attack face, would it be possible to make it attack faster? Currently using silverfish and the time it takes for it to attack with a few minions to the face seems very non-human. There isnt really anything else to hit, yet it takes such a long time to do so, a human wouldnt really take that much time to think about it, just queue up the attacks and press end turn. The bot however does not

It looks very unnatural with silverfish, especially in a control deck.

Quote:

It's because silverfish needs to re-calculate every time after playing a card.

Default A.I. can store next several steps.
MistaJ
#8 Posted : Monday, May 18, 2015 10:43:46 AM(UTC)

True i guess, the Silverfish AI will calculate after every move, so with external bot it will do a delay of 1 sec ish to attack with minions. I don't necessarily care, the speed of the bot is substantially faster than the default overall, however if they know what silverfish is it's very easy to recognize i believe.

It's down to preference, i like silverfish because of the speed, but hey, default deck with a powerful pc would probably be just as good, mine, not so much.

I have no idea how blizz detects bots, but i'm asuming it's something not related to behavior but with something engine related, scans, memory processes, something like warden from WoW, either way ....

Good to know you're having excellent success.

I'm in the process of coming up with some statistics of time of day and decks played, i noticed that overall, the people you meet is the primary source of Wins

So far i've babysitted the AI for some time over 50 games just looking at his games and did some manual play.....

At night after server reset was the most pleasurable times, also I've noticed patterns of players and when in certain starts and compared to my deck i manually concede against certain uponents upfront

With those changes, i'l try to automate them somehow, with those changes i've reached 95% win rate over 50 ish games. losing only 2.
I'l post results in the future.
chenjunhua
#6 Posted : Tuesday, May 19, 2015 6:01:12 AM(UTC)

unimatrix;26089 wrote:
Thank you very much! My Results are very positive (At the moment 32 Games /winrate 92%. I even beat another farmer ( Warrior with Ragnaros, Ysera and other legendary shit).

silverfish version: V115.0

Replacement: Another Boulderfist Ogre for Toshley (i don't own him (yet) )

Edit:

This is currently a big problem:

It looks very unnatural with silverfish, especially in a control deck.

How you get the silverfish v1.1.5.0 ?
how to update im stucked at 1.1.0.0
unimatrix
#7 Posted : Tuesday, May 19, 2015 10:25:08 AM(UTC)
unimatrix

Right now, i'm testing this deck with Yoin's control rules, looks promising.

chenjunhua;26121 wrote:
How you get the silverfish v1.1.5.0 ?
how to update im stucked at 1.1.0.0

Load: https://github.com/noHero123/silverfish/archive/master.zip

Open: silverfish/HR/silverfish.rar

Replace the content with: Hearthstone\ExternBot\silverfish

In Hearthranger it shows 1.1.0.0 but when you look at the logs (ExternBot\silverfish\UltimateLogs\Logging.txt) you see the following:

#ConsoleLog: you are now running uai V115.0
yk09
#9 Posted : Tuesday, June 16, 2015 10:36:24 AM(UTC)
yk09

Man

Having good results with the deck, however this deck can be easily improved for better results
Its Botting Time!