Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

How long can you run the bot for?
#1 Posted : Wednesday, May 20, 2015 5:15:18 AM(UTC)

Groups: Registered

Hey I have just started to get into hearthstone and I could really use the extra gold to get some packs so hopefully I can get a few good cards :D I just wanted to ask how long do you guys run it for to not get caught out by bizzard. Thanks
oijkn
#2 Posted : Wednesday, May 20, 2015 5:26:37 AM(UTC)
oijkn

Groups: HSModerator, Registered
Man

Was thanked: 271 time(s) in 93 post(s)
Hi and welcome,

For my part I use it over 8/10 hrs per day (average) and I never had any problem ! I started from the scratch and today I have all heroes to lvl 60 and some golden :)

Thank to JoyAdmin for this great bot and the FUD !!

Regards.
1 user thanked oijkn for this useful post.
Newbie on 5/20/2015(UTC)
#5 Posted : Wednesday, May 20, 2015 5:34:34 AM(UTC)

Thank you for replying much appreciated, The bot has saved me many many hours of grinding and yes big up joyadmin what a LEGEND
sadpwner
#6 Posted : Wednesday, May 20, 2015 5:45:55 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 64 time(s) in 54 post(s)
Do you run it at specific times? Like if you run it at 4am in the mourning it might seem susp.
oijkn
#7 Posted : Wednesday, May 20, 2015 5:56:54 AM(UTC)
oijkn

Groups: HSModerator, Registered
Man

Was thanked: 271 time(s) in 93 post(s)
Newbie;26155 wrote:
Thank you for replying much appreciated, The bot has saved me many many hours of grinding and yes big up joyadmin what a LEGEND

You are welcome mate :)

sadpwner;26158 wrote:
Do you run it at specific times? Like if you run it at 4am in the mourning it might seem susp.

Well I run it at some real hours (like a real life^^), like 8/9 hrs am to the night when I go to sleep !

If you run it over 15 hrs per day I think is to much and for my part I prefer to grind safely with few hours per day and not be banned :)

Regards.
TechnoKing
#3 Posted : Wednesday, May 20, 2015 3:59:35 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 13 time(s) in 10 post(s)
oijkn;26152 wrote:
Hi and welcome,

For my part I use it over 8/10 hrs per day (average) and I never had any problem ! I started from the scratch and today I have all heroes to lvl 60 and some golden :)

Thank to JoyAdmin for this great bot and the FUD !!

Regards.

not sure if it's FUD or not but definitely a great bot and indeed thanks to JoyAdmin. I use it for around the same time too but in general I don't think it really matters because Blizzard surely can't keep track of activity of all players even with flags set if people play 24/7 because of the amount of people that regularly play the game. They would only see how often you play if someone reports you and they investigate your account and see your activity but even playing conservatively with a bot i'm sure they have ways of finding out so even if you play 1 hour a day with bot or 24 hours a day I think it still comes to if you get reported or not. Sure playing 24 hours increases chances of getting reported but still possible to go under the radar per se. Just my 2 cents all speculation of course. But congrats on your success :)
delay-lamo
#4 Posted : Wednesday, May 20, 2015 4:39:31 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 5 time(s) in 5 post(s)
Just a little remark: there's not much need to run bot 24/7 for gold farming.
You only can accumulate 100g per day (30 wins) via Play Mode (basically you try to make daily quests while doing this daily limit) and that only takes around 5-9hrs depending on the deck and period of the month.
I'm excluding Arena at this point since i haven't tried it yet but assume it would be difficult to maintain 4+ average wins with bot to make runs profitable.
TechnoKing
#8 Posted : Wednesday, May 20, 2015 8:31:03 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 13 time(s) in 10 post(s)
a lot of people run the bot for extended period of time beyond the daily gold cap to grind their heroes to gold
delay-lamo
#9 Posted : Thursday, May 21, 2015 8:38:21 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 5 time(s) in 5 post(s)
TechnoKing;26193 wrote:
a lot of people run the bot for extended period of time beyond the daily gold cap to grind their heroes to gold

Yeah, that's why i specified 'gold farming' in the beginning of the reply (which is what OP was talking about). Grinding 500 wins for golden heroes is totally different story.