Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

AHK Script to keep Hearthstone open
HawkenX
#1 Posted : Wednesday, May 20, 2015 12:06:01 AM(UTC)

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 6 time(s) in 5 post(s)
I have perfect internet but Hearthstone still disconnects from time to time, closes then stops the bot. I've made a simple script to prevent this.

However there are many limitations. If Hearthstone does not close, then the script cannot tell if the bot is stopped. Also, it is VERY intrusive, so it WILL interrupt what you're doing. I suggest only to run this while you're not on the computer.

Be sure to run as admin or it will not work. I've only tested this on my laptop, running 1280 x 768 resolution. I'm not sure how this will change how the script is gonna work on other res.

Keep Battle.net OPEN. It's only 100 mb of memory and barely any cpu.

I was planning to add a sleep function when the bot auto stops but it's going to take a little bit more effort. I'm in school so my time is very limited. Feel free to modify it to your own will!

If for some reason you don't have AHK (get it!), I can post a .exe file so you guys can run it with virus scans but I'm hoping that won't be necessary.
1 user thanked HawkenX for this useful post.
Affliction on 5/22/2015(UTC)
Nowee
#2 Posted : Wednesday, May 20, 2015 1:34:26 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
I think the coordinates won't work for most other people, so you should tell people which numbers they should play around with so that it works. Also, my battle.net isn't maximized so since it could be repositioned it'll be hard to use this script.
oijkn
#4 Posted : Wednesday, May 20, 2015 5:40:06 AM(UTC)
oijkn

Groups: HSModerator, Registered
Man

Was thanked: 271 time(s) in 93 post(s)
Hi,

I think you can use an alternative method to detect when the bot stopped by reading the log file.

When string = stop then blabla

Well just for your information we have already developed (Jammo2k5 and me) a great tool for this function called : Ranger Crash Recovery

Best regards
HawkenX
#3 Posted : Wednesday, May 20, 2015 10:36:26 AM(UTC)

Nowee;26145 wrote:
I think the coordinates won't work for most other people, so you should tell people which numbers they should play around with so that it works. Also, my battle.net isn't maximized so since it could be repositioned it'll be hard to use this script.

I realize that but I don't know those numbers. AHK includes the windows spy from AutoIT so it wouldn't be too hard to find it yourself.
WinActivate automatically put the window in the selected mode. It doesn't matter where it is or what state it's in.
HawkenX
#5 Posted : Wednesday, May 20, 2015 10:37:38 AM(UTC)

oijkn;26156 wrote:
Hi,

I think you can use an alternative method to detect when the bot stopped by reading the log file.

When string = stop then blabla

Well just for your information we have already developed (Jammo2k5 and me) a great tool for this function called : Ranger Crash Recovery

Best regards

Yes, I was actually getting to that if more people were using it. I didn't that program existed.
Edit: I looked at it and it's a lot better than my shitty program lol