Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Cheap pally deck with decent winrate at rank 9-10ish (300+ games sample)
wilsoz
#1 Posted : Thursday, April 9, 2015 11:46:37 AM(UTC)

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 15 time(s) in 8 post(s)
Cheap and simple pally deck. I'm not going to guarantee you'll reach legend or anything but this deck will be quite consistent at rank 10-15 range so you can bot in ranked whilst keeping your rank.
Started at rank 9 [2 stars] (was botting with a mage deck before this to get golden mage) and have only dropped to rank 12 over 300+ games which is actually very very good for a bot.
Decklist and stats: http://imgur.com/2FNsjZf
proof of rank and shiz: http://imgur.com/6O0JsEl
Ive watched 10 games and these are some notes:
- You can set it to auto-concede against hunters btw, you lose this matchup 90% of the time due to the bot not understanding that repentance should not be held in hand against hunter which means the bot will almost always be down a card (aka waste a card) against face hunter.
- Knife juggler is a 50/50, either the bot plays it well playing it on turn 2 before playing muster turn 3 or it suicides with it before playing minions losing out on 1 potential damage
- The bot occasionally goes to rope and makes bad decisions when up against random spam comboes (e.g. double uth when you just mustered)
- scarlet purifier is a 50/50, it either plays it really well or it occasionally kills shredders. I switched to yetis but it was losing more games with yetis than with shredder missplays so whatever
- it doesn't use bomb lobber to the best it can, feel free to replace with azure. I was simply using because I didn't have second azure
- havn't tested silverfish

tested card replacements:
yeti for shredder (25 games, 44% winrate)
double blessing of kings instead of truesilver (25 games, 56% winrate)
3 users thanked wilsoz for this useful post.
Yoin on 4/9/2015(UTC), gxgxgx on 4/10/2015(UTC), swissduff on 4/14/2015(UTC)
margrab
#2 Posted : Thursday, April 9, 2015 3:59:00 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
can u bro post rules and settings ?
wilsoz
#3 Posted : Thursday, April 9, 2015 5:00:25 PM(UTC)

margrab;25145 wrote:
can u bro post rules and settings ?

default max max
I find settings depend on if your running any programs in the foreground (e.g. if you're watching movies or playing other games or just browsing the internet) and computer specs. What works for me might not work for you since even with a high end comp, it sometimes freezes when opponent spams minions causing it to rope out or make bad decisions.
TechnoKing
#4 Posted : Tuesday, May 12, 2015 4:09:49 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 13 time(s) in 10 post(s)
what mage deck where you using? I can't seem to get past rank 13 with my current mech mage set up.
wilsoz
#5 Posted : Wednesday, May 13, 2015 6:26:34 AM(UTC)

TechnoKing;25891 wrote:
what mage deck where you using? I can't seem to get past rank 13 with my current mech mage set up.

I was using standard mechmage with the mechmage mulligan rules from a few pages back.
You should however note that this was over a month ago back when zoo wasn't meta anymore.
TechnoKing
#7 Posted : Wednesday, May 13, 2015 8:03:35 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 13 time(s) in 10 post(s)
what cheap deck do you recommend or think the bot can ladder with? Preferably a deck that's less than 2-3k dust I have a standard mech mage right now with i guess standard mech mage mulligan rules aha and the bot has gone to rank 12 but currently hovers around rank 14 thanks.
Yoin
#6 Posted : Wednesday, May 13, 2015 11:18:33 AM(UTC)

Groups: Registered, HSModerator

Was thanked: 218 time(s) in 108 post(s)
TechnoKing;25891 wrote:

Why do you need to climb in ladder using the bot?
My Control rules: here.