Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

How to use Bot without get a BAN (+get gold faster)
MosuDinBeci
#1 Posted : Friday, April 24, 2015 4:24:45 PM(UTC)

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Hi guys, I started to play HS again and I want to use this bot just to get gold faster... so I have some questions for those of you who tested it:

1) How much time can I use it daily without get my account banned? I used my main account to make gold faster and I don't want to loose it.

2) Are casual games better for farming than ranked ones?

3) Till now I used it with a Warlock Deck(my main) at rank 25... Should I change the hero or climb up in rank? (just to increase my win rate).

4) With what hero do you have most victories?

5) Blizzard guys develops a system to automatically ban you or a player should report you? Also if I play with a single hero all the games, it will increase the chances to be banned?
1 user thanked MosuDinBeci for this useful post.
LittleBear on 11/8/2015(UTC)
franner
#2 Posted : Friday, April 24, 2015 5:15:06 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 32 time(s) in 25 post(s)
There is newer a guarantee of NOT getting banned, there is always a chance when using 3rd party software, as its against blizzards TOS. There have been banwaves in the past but HR have survived yet.

Furthermore even if blizzard doesn't find this bot through automation or within code of hearthstone or battlenet, there is a chance people reporting you.

I think its safer using casual games than ranked.

Furthermore don't overdo botting, don't let the bot play straight 24/7, don't bot at unusual times. Example is playing all night in your time zone. Use decks that the bot actually can play accordingly with cards it know and can handle great. You don't need 70-90% winning rate if its for getting gold, 50% is alright.

I have better experience with yoin's deckrules and don't use silverfish as in the past it had some issues but I believe most are solved yet.

I also use ranger crash recovery made by a member here to also have some waiting time between games and it handles crashes quite well.
3 users thanked franner for this useful post.
MosuDinBeci on 4/25/2015(UTC), kolapse on 9/30/2015(UTC), LittleBear on 11/8/2015(UTC)
MosuDinBeci
#3 Posted : Saturday, April 25, 2015 3:59:02 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
I want to try it for the arena, it's good or I just waste my gold ?
franner
#4 Posted : Saturday, April 25, 2015 4:12:13 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 32 time(s) in 25 post(s)
In arena on average it got me 3-4 win in the past with highest going to 7 or 8 wins and some 0-1 wins as well.

It does some misplays at times but its decent and often makes some good plays.
1 user thanked franner for this useful post.
LittleBear on 11/8/2015(UTC)