Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

How do you set up auto arena?
Aitsumori
#1 Posted : Tuesday, April 21, 2015 7:10:53 AM(UTC)

Groups: Registered

I recently got a one month pass in premium so that I could set up an auto arena path where if I had enough gold, the bot would buy an arena ticket, and if I didn't, the bot would grind out ladder until it had enough for arena. I thought that after getting premium, an option to set up an action path would show up, and when one didn't I just assumed it would automatically do this. After an arena run though, the bot was still stuck at the ticket page saying "click buy ticket with gold" How do I set this action path up so it buys the arena ticket, and gets gold if I don't have enough for one? Also I'm botting on an alternate account from my main one, and assuming that HR gets cracked down on like some other HS bots, my main account would be okay right?
franner
#2 Posted : Tuesday, April 21, 2015 7:23:30 AM(UTC)

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 32 time(s) in 25 post(s)
After one of the recent updates broke the buying ticket of the bot. I believe it will be fixed in one of the next updates.

Remember that the bot is still in development and only recently got out of the beta stage. Premium features will be added the maker said, but be patient at it takes time coding. I have bought a life time premium account too.

Btw. if there are features which aren't implemented yet you can make a request in the "Feature Request And Suggestions" section and it might be implemented in the future if JoyAdmin find it an good idea and its possible to do.

For now yoI believe you must push the buy ticket yourself as its broken in the current version of the bot due to the update by blizzard.
2 users thanked franner for this useful post.
Aitsumori on 4/21/2015(UTC), JoyAdmin on 4/21/2015(UTC)