Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Bot not playing
Hearthrangerbot
#1 Posted : Friday, April 17, 2015 8:06:23 PM(UTC)

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
Posted in another thread about this but decided to make a separate thread because I'm not sure if my problem is the same as the Op.

When I launch the bot one of the first messages out of the ordinary is "load extern bot failed: Could not load file or assembly 'file://................\Hearthranger\ExternBot\silverfish\silver.dll' or one of its dependencies. Operation is not supported (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131515) path=...........................\HearthRanger\ExternBot\\silverfish\silver.dll"

I have completely uninstalled hearthranger and reinstalled it and I'm on the most current version 3.2.0.0

After re-installing my first game I qued in as druid and 1. it didn't mulligan anything even though there was 8 mana drops, 2. it didn't play its 2 drop on turn 2, 3. instead of playing a 2 drop it simply hero powered and even then it didn't attack with his hero power it just ended the turn.

I'm using the default rules which I have always used. However opening them up now and taking a look at them they seem to be incomplete, for example the mulligan page is empty with the exception of //comments up top. So instead I downloaded yoin's control deck rule set and had the same issues.

It just refuses to play cards and instead hero powers (doesn't even attack with it) and ends turn.

Any help would be appreciated.

JoyAdmin
#2 Posted : Saturday, April 18, 2015 10:24:58 AM(UTC)

Groups: Administrators

Was thanked: 4539 time(s) in 1637 post(s)
Looks like the .net framework runtime may not properly installed on your computer.

You can try to turn off silverfish and use default A.I, if it still not works, try to re-install .net framework 4.0.
Hearthrangerbot
#3 Posted : Saturday, April 18, 2015 7:34:38 PM(UTC)

JoyAdmin;25367 wrote:
Looks like the .net framework runtime may not properly installed on your computer.

You can try to turn off silverfish and use default A.I, if it still not works, try to re-install .net framework 4.0.

I uninstalled .net framework 4.5.1 and reinstalled it. Now the bot is mulliganing again (granted in a strange way - for example it had a 1 mana drop, a 2 mana drop, and 2 3 mana drops and it mulliganed both the 3 drops) and it seems to be playing cards/attacking again.

Hopefully the .net framework stuff fixed it.

Edit: I have noticed that it seems to be taking quite a bit of time to figure out what moves to play. I might have to adjust the number of calculations from 400 down to something lower. I'm not sure why it would be any slower then usual but will see how it works out.
Hearthrangerbot
#4 Posted : Sunday, April 19, 2015 5:06:01 PM(UTC)

Hearthrangerbot;25368 wrote:
I uninstalled .net framework 4.5.1 and reinstalled it. Now the bot is mulliganing again (granted in a strange way - for example it had a 1 mana drop, a 2 mana drop, and 2 3 mana drops and it mulliganed both the 3 drops) and it seems to be playing cards/attacking again.

Hopefully the .net framework stuff fixed it.

Edit: I have noticed that it seems to be taking quite a bit of time to figure out what moves to play. I might have to adjust the number of calculations from 400 down to something lower. I'm not sure why it would be any slower then usual but will see how it works out.

Started having some issues again today after it working for a day. I think it might be having problems while I run DOSBox to play a different game. Possibly it can't make the calculations fast enough at that point.