Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Account Basic Decks
Techz
#1 Posted : Saturday, April 4, 2015 8:38:23 AM(UTC)

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Hi all

Just found the bot and thought i would try it out on a new account but what should i do with the basic decks?

I should make custom ones i take it but what is best to do and bit settings?

Thanks for all the help in advance :-)

Hearthmem
#2 Posted : Saturday, April 4, 2015 11:16:32 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Below you will find a link to an old post. This will take you to a list of hero builds which work well with the default ai ruleset which comes with HearthRanger.

Basic Decks

The ruleset located on that post is also pretty useful, so you may want to download that too.

I ran the basic mage deck last night for 6 hours and received 26 wins (48% win percentage).

To use a ruleset:

Open the program (give it about 30 seconds to connect with the server) and click on the "Edit Task" button.

Find the tab "Step 1: Basic Settings".

There should be three drop boxes. Select the Game Type (I suggest Unranked this early in the month or during prime time hours); the deck you created; and finally "DeckRules_Control.xlsx"

If you do not download the control ruleset, you should see an option to select "DeckRules_Default.xlsx"

Below are a couple of options to be aware of if you are just starting out.

Under the tab Auto Concede Option, I check off Auto concede if HP< 5 and opponent is > 25. You can set the minimum higher so the program does not fight losing battles and just moves on to the next match.

Under the tab Auto Daily Quest, I check off my daily quest (or quests if I have been lazy). Each line should have two drop off boxes. Select the deck you want to use and the ruleset (default or control is fine). Go back to the basics tab and select your gameplay (ranked or unranked) and "As Daily Quest Deck" from the deck selection drop down box.

Under the tab Auto Stop Option, I select "Stop bot when no more gold rewards and daily quests." This will run the bot till it has completed any selected daily quests and attained the 30 wins necessary to gain the maximum 100 gold for the day.
2 users thanked Hearthmem for this useful post.
Yoin on 4/4/2015(UTC), neversell on 11/15/2015(UTC)
wilsoz
#3 Posted : Saturday, April 4, 2015 12:06:48 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 15 time(s) in 8 post(s)
Techz;25028 wrote:
Hi all

Just found the bot and thought i would try it out on a new account but what should i do with the basic decks?

I should make custom ones i take it but what is best to do and bit settings?

Thanks for all the help in advance :-)

Try the following:
http://www.hearthranger....with-47-2--winrate.aspx
http://www.hearthranger....th-Control-ruleset.aspx
Next time try using the search bar and looking in the deck section before asking obvious questions.
Also settings depend on your computer but normally if you're not using your computer for doing anything else and your computer isn't a 50 year old toaster, its safe to set it at max.
1 user thanked wilsoz for this useful post.
JoyAdmin on 4/5/2015(UTC)