Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Bot Does Not Use "Tracking" Card
Anonymous5810
#1 Posted : Sunday, February 8, 2015 3:53:37 PM(UTC)

Groups: Registered

The card is 1 mana, and lets you choose 1 out of 3 cards from the top of your deck.

a

Description: http://hearthstone.gamepedia.com/Tracking

I hope this gets implemented. Thank you for all the work so far.
Yoin
#2 Posted : Sunday, February 8, 2015 6:46:16 PM(UTC)

Groups: Registered, HSModerator

Was thanked: 218 time(s) in 108 post(s)
This card is very hard to implement because the bot must to know when and why to use the card to be picked it. By the way, I hope that it will be implemented too.
My Control rules: here.
Anonymous5810
#3 Posted : Sunday, February 8, 2015 6:57:52 PM(UTC)

Groups: Registered

Thanks for the response, Yoin. I'm actually using your "Control" file for the bot instead of "Silver.dll." Your file takes longer, but it actually uses the Tracking card.

One question, is your bot meant to not use the card even though it has enough mana? When I was using your bot it had enough mana, but ended the turn. Is it saving it for when it needs it? It seems like a waste of mana to me. Same problem with "Timber Wolf" card.
Yoin
#4 Posted : Sunday, February 8, 2015 7:07:21 PM(UTC)

Groups: Registered, HSModerator

Was thanked: 218 time(s) in 108 post(s)
Anonymous5810;23648 wrote:
Thanks for the response, Yoin. I'm actually using your "Control" file for the bot instead of "Silver.dll." Your file takes longer, but it actually uses the Tracking card.

One question, is your bot meant to not use the card even though it has enough mana? When I was using your bot it had enough mana, but ended the turn. Is it saving it for when it needs it? It seems like a waste of mana to me. Same problem with "Timber Wolf" card.

My file is a filter for default AI. So, tracking works because JoyAdmin implemented it on default AI.
You can open my file and see my rules. When the bot wastes mana, usually is a problem of deafult AI. About Timber wolf, I've filtered it. Check the card rules and change it in case that you need other behaviour. ;)
My Control rules: here.