Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Coin Use
anon bot
#1 Posted : Sunday, February 1, 2015 12:57:00 AM(UTC)

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
This bot is pretty amazing. I'm not sure if this is intentional or not, but sometimes the bot will even let the rope end the turn! Just a few things I thought could be fixed pretty easily:
1. Don't coin a 2-drop without another 2-drop in hand to play. I'm pretty sure coining a 2-drop is a weak move when you don't have another 2 drop to play.
2. Placement of minions: flametongue totem, dire wolf alpha, and general. The bot places these minions to the left when usually the best placement is to the right so it buffs hero power minions like totems and silver hand recruits. Other placement considerations should be to counter cone of cold and betrayal.
3. Sacrificing a card. I noticed while playing that on occasion after clearing the board the bot will play lightning storm. This of course doesn't do anything except burn the card. I don't know what kind of error this could be or maybe it's intentional (BM, occasional error generation, or lag in clicking).
4. Hero Power > Quartermaster. A combo on paladin that was messed up.
5. Calculations and Timing delay. The bot didn't hero power before the rope. I'm assuming it didn't have enough time to execute the action between calculations. I like to think my computer is powerful enough to run the bot on full settings (I have a 4690K), but maybe it isn't enough. I'm sure improvements are being made to this all the time, but I just wanted to add it to this list.
6. End Game Scenarios. The bot has been doing a pretty good job in arena, but I believe most of it's loses come down to it's poor performance in the late game. When entering a top deck war the bot should (almost always) be placing down any card it gets. For some reason it refused to play a Fel Reaver against an empty board. I'm guessing Fel Reaver is not in the card database or has some weird condition to be played. It also never seems to use soul of the forest despite drafting it itself. My guess is a pretty strict condition to play, but as it hoarded it late into the game, playing it on two minions isn't such a back option (particularly when it's the only card to play).

Other than that this is pretty cool. I will post updates of anything else. Keep up the good work! (BTW anyone know how this bot works? or is there a general post of how this works that you could link me to? ty!)
1 user thanked anon bot for this useful post.
JoyAdmin on 2/1/2015(UTC)