Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Cheap Mechy Mage with 60% WR
fuskfusk
#1 Posted : Friday, January 9, 2015 8:53:16 AM(UTC)

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 3 post(s)
Hi!

So I've been using this bot for quite a few games (I reset the total but I think I'm nearing 1k games now) and since it has worked so well I figured I wanted to give at least a tiny bit back! The deck is about 1k dust, but if you skip the Recombobulator it's 400 dust less and I don't think it's that important to the winrate of this deck. Although I haven't really watched the bot play games with this deck so to be honest I don't have a clue what is important or not in this deck, I also am pretty new at Hearthstone in general.

I'm using silverfish AI and all games have been casual on EU since I am paranoid about playing ranked with a bot and I'm not that interested in the golden heroes anyway. I use the bot only to grind the boring 100 gold/day cap.

The most expensive part of this deck is the requirement of having the two first wings of Naxxramas opened to get the Loatheb, which is 1400 gold total but it's well worth it, and the adventure is fun to play.

Deck
Stats
1 user thanked fuskfusk for this useful post.
JoyAdmin on 1/9/2015(UTC)
fuskfusk
#2 Posted : Thursday, January 15, 2015 10:00:51 PM(UTC)

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 3 post(s)
Stats

Just a quick update here, it's still at a solid 58% after ~250 games. I have been trying out some other decks so that's why the sample isn't even larger. It sucks against Hunters and crushes Warriors and has a positive winrate against everyone else.

Btw, for other deck posters here please have a few games on your deck before posting. Sample size is important, luck is a part of this game and over a large sample size will get evened out. Even these 250 games I have will not have the "correct" winrate. So your 8-0 deck might look good, or your 0-8 might look like shit, but eight games is not enough to see how a deck is performing.