Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Ysera awakens
HSforces
#1 Posted : Saturday, January 10, 2015 11:35:09 AM(UTC)

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
So... Guy had only 3 or 4 hp on his face and 0 minions, and i had 2 hp and few minions and Bot used Ysera awakens and killed us both resulting with my defeat. If he didn't do that there would be big chance to finish him off next turn.

One more bug is that bot sometimes summons in same turn Shattered Sun Cleric first, and after that another minion. If he did it in different order minion would be buffed.

I saw much more bugs, but i didn't bother to write them down thinking it wasn't big deal. But i decided i should help you fix this, so from now on ill do my best to report them.
1 user thanked HSforces for this useful post.
JoyAdmin on 1/11/2015(UTC)
WhyNotDoge
#2 Posted : Saturday, January 10, 2015 11:55:43 AM(UTC)

pacefalm;22513 wrote:
Using the external ai will disable the deck rules inside hearthranger, and I believe the default rules for silverfish are control anyway..

But as JoyAdmin has posted many time silverfish ai is still newly implemented and it is not under his control how it works with hearthranger,

If it isn't working to your likings I would suggest just using the inbuilt hearhranger ai and creating your own deck rules, or using the standard default until you are able to create your own.

thanks

Yeah, this quote pretty much sums it up :))
Keep in mind it's still a beta and there are many things which are still WIP, I'm sure JoyAdmin is trying to patch these bugs but in the meanwhile just sit tight :D
1 user thanked WhyNotDoge for this useful post.
HSforces on 1/10/2015(UTC)
HSforces
#3 Posted : Saturday, January 10, 2015 1:24:25 PM(UTC)

Thank you. I didn't know. I use inbuilt, and didn't try silverfish yet. Is is better?