Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Agg-Rogue Cheap ~54% Win-rate
WhyNotDoge
#1 Posted : Saturday, January 10, 2015 6:00:39 AM(UTC)

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Hi everyone :DD

I'm sharing this Aggro Rogue deck that I've patched together and it seems to be doing pretty well.
This is an extremely cheap deck and you can easily craft some of the essential cards.
So here is the decklist as you can see it has a very steep mana curve and so the bot should have no problem making good early plays.
I'm using the silver fish AI and I think it usually makes decent - good plays although sometimes it misuses coin

I'm not sure why it does so bad against druids as I haven't watched it go up against one but I might make some changes to it later

I'm open to any suggestions and problems with this deck and I hope to make some more cheap high winrate decks in the future
I went to around Rank 17 with this but I don't have many rogue cards with an upgraded deck it should get to ~Rank 10-12 I would think.

Sidenote- If you would like to make any upgrades and improvements to this deck here is a short list
1 drops-
Cold Blood
Leper Gnome

2 drops -
Defias Ringleader
Knife Juggler
Amani berserker
Eviscerate

3 drops-
Scarlet Crusader
Injured blademaster
S1: 7 Agent
Blade Flurry
Jungle Panther

4+ Drops-
I wouldn't recommend putting too many of these into the deck as it might slow it down too much but a few good ones include:
Argent commander
Leeroy Jenkins
Dark Iron Dwarf
Spiteful Smith