Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Windows Tablets not compatible: Tap to continue / Klick to continue
freestylerof911
#1 Posted : Saturday, December 27, 2014 2:20:54 PM(UTC)

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 3 post(s)
First of all: Thank You for Your awesome bot. One pack of cards per day for free :)

But to get Your bot running, I had to plug in my old usb mouse into my new surface pro tablet. This is because at the end of a battle the bot checks for "klick to continue" but if the battle is startet by a touch screen or if the user interacts with the game via touch screen while the bot is running the game asks you to "Tap to continue".

Would be great if You could implement a check for "Tap to continue" when "Klick to continue" is false. Or maybe an option in basic settings where the user can select tablet mode, which switches on this additional query. To just check for the "Tap..." wouldn´t work, because the bot klicks and if the bot plays a game complete on its own, the game asks to "Klick...". So it has to be this double query like "if "Klick to continue" then TRUE else if "Tap to continue" then TRUE else FALSE.
When the game expects a "Klick" a "Tap" also works and if it expects a "Tap" a "Klick" also works. So this procedure needs no change.

In Spanish "Tap to continue" is "Toca para continuar" and in German its "Tippen, um fortzufahren".

I´m sorry for my bad English as my motherlanguage is German. I hope he words above make any sense to You. If not I will try to explain the problem more detailed.

"Grüße" from Germany
freestyler
1 user thanked freestylerof911 for this useful post.
JoyAdmin on 12/27/2014(UTC)
Yoin
#2 Posted : Saturday, December 27, 2014 3:32:41 PM(UTC)

Groups: Registered, HSModerator

Was thanked: 218 time(s) in 108 post(s)
I was using my tablet too and I found it one time but I didn't know why it happened.

EDIT: Spanish text
"Toca la pantalla para continuar"
My Control rules: here.
JoyAdmin
#3 Posted : Saturday, December 27, 2014 11:39:22 PM(UTC)

Groups: Administrators

Was thanked: 4539 time(s) in 1637 post(s)
I'll try to fix this issue in the near future.