Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Concede after X turns
HRanger01
#1 Posted : Wednesday, December 3, 2014 6:49:15 AM(UTC)

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 2 post(s)
This would be a really great option, since I guess we all are running some kind of aggressive decks (sort of).

Like with my Warrior deck, I either win easily before turn 10 (or let`s say turn 12), or I lose in 20-30 turns which takes a LOT of time.

So, I would love to see an option to "Concede after X turns" when the game is not over by then...

Should be not too much work to implement I guess ;-)
ryot00
#2 Posted : Wednesday, December 3, 2014 7:26:14 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
HRanger01;21094 wrote:
This would be a really great option, since I guess we all are running some kind of aggressive decks (sort of).

Like with my Warrior deck, I either win easily before turn 10 (or let`s say turn 12), or I lose in 20-30 turns which takes a LOT of time.

So, I would love to see an option to "Concede after X turns" when the game is not over by then...

Should be not too much work to implement I guess ;-)

I don't see why you can't use the implemented concede if my hp is X and enemy hp is x, it's probably more indicative of your chances to lose than the number of turns. You could just change the values for an easier concede condition.
HRanger01
#3 Posted : Wednesday, December 3, 2014 7:00:03 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 2 post(s)
ryot00;21095 wrote:
I don't see why you can't use the implemented concede if my hp is X and enemy hp is x, it's probably more indicative of your chances to lose than the number of turns. You could just change the values for an easier concede condition.

That`s easier said than done. HP varies too much, especially in even matchups like vs. Hunter or Rogue where I take a lot of damage, but they take even more damage and the game is decided on turn 9 or 10 (both low on HP).
Also vs. Control - if they manage to remove all my things - we are both on high HP after turn 10-12.

As you can see, it`s not easy...but if there is ONE thing in common, vs. every class/deck the game is somehow decided after let`s say turn 12. If I`m up vs. a good Control style deck, it goes to ~30 turns with almost no chance of winning. This is a waste of time, as the bot stands no chance vs. good Control decks (runs in every trap there is).

I`d prefer a "Condede after X turns" in terms of using a rush (kind of) deck. Sure, there will be some condes where I could have won after some additional turns, but most of the time 12-15 turns is enough, no need for 30+ turns vs. Priests or Paladin...