Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Questions about general c# here
beaverpatrolo
#1 Posted : Thursday, November 13, 2014 12:24:05 AM(UTC)

Groups: Registered

Hi im here cause got some problems and therefore i got some questions and i believe ur the guy who can help me! (;

• Since theres no faq or tutorials i wanna ask you what is the main difference betwin rush and default deck rule? and i know how i see it, but wanna know how bot does. Wich card he gonna play first, why he constantly cast +5 health from Ancient of lore to enemy.

• Why using of some spells or just attacking is so dumb?

• Have you got any deck rules that actually work and where i can see how thinkgs like combo or duids chossing an option is resolved. and its working,
    not like shapeshift GAIN FOR CAST AND TARGET one of enemy minions with $health>=3 <- cause thats LOL.

• Is there condition for 'mana left'? I mean when bot will make 100 gain and still be left with 2 mana for shape and not that he first use shapeshift than Force of Nature than he is left with 2 or 1 mana and he cant use Savage, funny! (;

• Is there any condition about where the minion should be thrown? I Mean like theres 7 slots, there needa to be and option for argus to something like CAST AND TARGET adjacent minions $heath>=2 and $attack... u know what i mean?

• If u dont is it possible for me to chat with you for some explanations? Rly hope so.

Rly need some help with bots 'AI' cause some things his doing with some card is just riddiculous.
hope to post more deck's and rule's with ur help!
beaver

• What ive noticed wright now! RIDICULOUS, new bots AI didnt calculate the kill combo propa and started to pop minions! BOT would lost a game if i wasnt watching, cause since the upgrade my win% started to go down rly much!

And dont get me wrong, this bot is awesome all up there is things would make it better.
beaverpatrolo
#2 Posted : Thursday, November 13, 2014 4:03:48 PM(UTC)

yeah, no one knows nothing?
JoyAdmin
#3 Posted : Thursday, November 13, 2014 10:48:57 PM(UTC)

Groups: Administrators

Was thanked: 4539 time(s) in 1637 post(s)
Rush profile designed for rush deck, it may work odd if it's used on improper deck.

'mana left' - there are two conditions about mana, 'my total crystals' and 'my available mana', you can give it a try.

About the cast position issue for Argus/Direwolf, we're working on fixing it.

We'll bring more improvements in every update.
beaverpatrolo
#4 Posted : Friday, November 14, 2014 8:08:40 AM(UTC)

but my total crystals, and my available mana mean that he still can use it on the beggining of the round, what i want is 'mana left' after throwing mobs..