Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Zoo Warlock, 28 games, 71.4% win rate (unranked)
ryot00
#1 Posted : Tuesday, November 11, 2014 7:51:37 PM(UTC)

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)

Zoo Deck rules.
I was running 1 Power Overwhelming over the dark iron dwarf which is what I would normally play manually, however the bot kept casting it on minions that couldn't attack that turn, I will be fiddling with the custom deck rules to iron that one out until the update is pushed.
Happy botting.
1 user thanked ryot00 for this useful post.
JoyAdmin on 11/11/2014(UTC)
randomfun12
#2 Posted : Wednesday, November 12, 2014 1:47:03 PM(UTC)

Personally, I'd swap Sludge Belcher for Argent Commander, fits in better with the rush style. Do you have any ranked statistics for this deck by any chance?
ryot00
#3 Posted : Wednesday, November 12, 2014 2:49:38 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
randomfun12;20489 wrote:
Personally, I'd swap Sludge Belcher for Argent Commander, fits in better with the rush style. Do you have any ranked statistics for this deck by any chance?

A taunt, 7 dmg the enemy has to deal with for 1 less mana I find more valuable than a divine shield and charge for 1 extra mana. The bot does a decent job in dropping the belcher at turn 5 or 6 to protect the 4 or 5 minions you already have out that can hit face instead of being traded on consecutive turns which is what would happen if you put the argent commander there.
I don't bot ranked, I prefer losing stars myself :). I normally just run these to get the 100 gold daily while I'm at work, I would think it would be a fairly easy rank 20 card back in most instances.