Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

questions
gardian2006
#1 Posted : Saturday, November 8, 2014 11:20:06 PM(UTC)

Groups: Registered

I was interested into maybe trying the HR out, but had a a few questions first:

A) I noticed on one of the posts talking about download-install that it asks for a login, but not the HS login. why does the program need the forum login? is this to do with when the program leaves beta, or is it for some kind of tracking/log data? what happens if I do not give the program this info?

B) given the value of information the program, and this website have correlation to what information is retained by this website, and the program just in case Blizzard comes knocking? I ask because if the program has knowledge of our account at least name (e.g. "able to reconnect after DC"), and those link back to the website then wouldn't that mean that upon breach that information could be attained by blizzard. unless the login info for the Battle.net stuff is only held locally, and temp.

C) is there any option for a training/trainer mode? for example I am still in control of the game, but on a second screen, or window the bot is telling me possible moves, or move combos, and their possible outcomes for the turn (much like a breadth analyses of the current board state coupled with the possibilities in my hand).

D) is there an option for a "learning" mode either similar to above, but each of those moves would just have a vote-up, vote-down, or "not viable" option, and then these can be either added to rules, or used to modify the heuristic calculations. the other option for this would be that the program observes given moves/plays, and then uses those to build rules, or heuristic values.
JoyAdmin
#2 Posted : Sunday, November 9, 2014 1:29:45 AM(UTC)

Groups: Administrators

Was thanked: 4539 time(s) in 1637 post(s)
A) You need a bot account to use it, it's the same as our forum account ,and it's part of our license system.

B) Such concern is not necessary.

C) We already have deck rule debugger to let you control the bot's behavior.

D) Maybe in the future there will be a fuzzy learning module, but I'm not sure, current we want to make it simple.