Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

couple of missplays
Myalaë
#1 Posted : Thursday, October 23, 2014 8:26:16 PM(UTC)

Groups: Registered

Hello,

First of all, thanks a lot for your work :)

Just wanted to report a couple of miss-plays:

Dire Wolf Alpha:
The bot systematically plays it after having attacked, where it should be played before the attack.
The bot often fails to cast a minion on each side of it, or to cast replacement (one minion died on a side -> no minion comes to take over the spot)

Defender of Argus:
The bot sometimes plays it before attacking, sometimes after with no reason (attack would have benefited from an early cast, hence miss-play)
The bot sometimes put it on the extreme right/left, thus making only one minions benefit from it.

Mortal Coil:
Sometimes cast it on a minion with more than 1 life, with no reason at all (no minion to achieve the job, no spell to backup) (I tried to correct this in the excel files, but still fails at times)

Power Overwhelming
Casts it, way to often, when only 1 minion is in play, with enemy champion high life. Excel correct this but it's still cast it on bad minions (for instance, it's cast on Doomguard full life to attack enemy hero when next to him there's a 2/1 which could attack all the same. I'd rather keep my Doomguard and lose the 2/1)
JoyAdmin
#2 Posted : Thursday, October 23, 2014 10:46:21 PM(UTC)

Groups: Administrators

Was thanked: 4539 time(s) in 1637 post(s)
Thanks you Myalaë, I'll re-tune these cards in the future update.
Myalaë
#3 Posted : Friday, October 24, 2014 6:49:12 AM(UTC)

Groups: Registered

I realized it does it as well with Grimscale oracle and other buffs. I think it's a priority problem. Buff first, attack second.

As well, a big problem arise when the bot has lethal. (by lethal I mean that kill is granted, no secret or else that could eventually prevent it).
It first uses life tap and uses spell or extra attack to clear enemy board (where there is no taunt) instead of going straight for the enemy's face with creatures and spells.
I've been able to observe that behavior in all three modes.