Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Few questions
Nataniel88
#1 Posted : Tuesday, October 7, 2014 4:46:00 PM(UTC)

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 27 time(s) in 13 post(s)
Hi. I have tested this bot for a while, trying to make Druid deck and it works quite fine, but it still needs some improvements so I have a few questions. Sorry if answers are available on this forum, I have been searching but didn't find anything.

1) What is a basic/default "value" for every card? Is there anywhere a table with all cards listed with their value? It would help a lot because I would like to give value to a card myself at the beginning of RuleSet but I don't know how may i need to "give" or take" from a card.

2) You wrote in AllSupportedConditions section that" turn>10 means crystals>5 at the start of your turn". It means you count every player turn as 1. It is quite unconvinient because at some matches I play as first and in others, my opponent. It is quite hard to set a rule for a card to be played in specific turn then.

Anyway, nice work, keep going!

Cheers.
JoyAdmin
#2 Posted : Wednesday, October 8, 2014 12:27:44 AM(UTC)

Groups: Administrators

Was thanked: 4539 time(s) in 1637 post(s)
1) You can count basic value roughly as card's realtime [health] + [attack] + [ability value], for example [Big Game Hunter](3 cost 4 atk 2 hp), the basic value of it can be calculated as (4+2), but if enemy has minion with attack >=7, then its value is (4+2+7), if my battlefield has minion with attack >=7, then its value is (4+2-7).

A card's value is very situational, hearthranger can deal with all situations correctly, only if it's not good (for example not good timing, or too waste its value, or can have a better combination with other cards), then you can set deck rule to control it.

For bot to play good, I think there is no need to set too many deck rules.

2) I'll add a new condition to solve it when next update.