Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

[Bug] My Buglist
BestNoob
#1 Posted : Monday, September 29, 2014 9:29:06 AM(UTC)

Groups: Registered

Hello here is my buglist for you =)
I played with Mage ......

- Bot cannot play with Standarddecks (there is no option for this)
- Bot cannot play with random deck (there is no option for this)
- Display problems : card is shown on the ground for a few seconds after playing it
- Bot try to attack with an unit that already attacked in this round
- Bot try to use spells that cannot be used this time
- Bot targetting all the time at the enemy units, hero etc. that makes crazy and is very easy to see for the opponent - important to fix ! because this is easy to recognize = and Bann

JoyAdmin
#2 Posted : Monday, September 29, 2014 10:05:16 AM(UTC)

Groups: Administrators

Was thanked: 4539 time(s) in 1637 post(s)
Thanks for the report, I'm working on cards revise and some improvements of deck rules, will release new update in couple of days.

- Bot cannot play with Standarddecks (there is no option for this)
- Bot cannot play with random deck (there is no option for this)

I don't think it's valuable for users to use standarddecks and random deck, except you're professional gold farmer with lots of computers.

- Display problems : card is shown on the ground for a few seconds after playing it

It's impossible for hearthranger to create any display problems, since it's 100% mouse simulation based, it's exactly the same as you click and move mouse by yourself. Such issues only can be caused by game itself.

- Bot try to attack with an unit that already attacked in this round

It's 100% safe even it happens since hearthranger is 100% mouse simulation based, human do this too if computer/iPad is too slow.

- Bot try to use spells that cannot be used this time

If you know the spell's name, please tell me, thank you.

- Bot targetting all the time at the enemy units, hero etc. that makes crazy and is very easy to see for the opponent .

From code inside, bot will try to target max 2 times if the attack is invalid, it'll be helpful if you can send me a screenshot when it happens.

And till now, there is no ban for any bot of HS game, since bot doesn't take much advantage in this game.
BestNoob
#3 Posted : Thursday, October 2, 2014 6:08:59 AM(UTC)

Groups: Registered

Hmm your right but for beginners ?
I think Hearthstone BOT´s are good for beginners to get an better chance to become faster gold and so the chance to play fair games and dont get bashed from "Pros" with Legendary and Epic Cards
And there for .... using the standard Decks is usefull ..... i think .....

" It's impossible for hearthranger to create any display problems, since it's 100% mouse simulation based, it's exactly the same as you click and move mouse by yourself. Such issues only can be caused by game itself. "

Hmm .... but i only get display problems when im using a BOT.

"- Bot try to attack with an unit that already attacked in this round
It's 100% safe even it happens since hearthranger is 100% mouse simulation based, human do this too if computer/iPad is too slow."

Its not a question of safe or not .... its littlebit stupid when you watch the bot playing while eating popcorn and the bot does often such mistakes.

"- Bot try to use spells that cannot be used this time
If you know the spell's name, please tell me, thank you."

ill check it, but one of the Spells was the warrior card who does 2 units 2 dmg

"- Bot targetting all the time at the enemy units, hero etc. that makes crazy and is very easy to see for the opponent .
From code inside, bot will try to target max 2 times if the attack is invalid, it'll be helpful if you can send me a screenshot when it happens."
Must be an bug that not happens often ...... ive seen this 2 times in maybe 30 games

"And till now, there is no ban for any bot of HS game, since bot doesn't take much advantage in this game."
Also after the last Updates ?
Does HearthRanger inject itself into the game dll ?