Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

v.1.2.6.0 - Whole new deck rule debugger to control bot and increase the performance.
JoyAdmin
#1 Posted : Wednesday, September 24, 2014 2:51:14 AM(UTC)

Groups: Administrators

Was thanked: 4539 time(s) in 1637 post(s)
Now hearthranger bot uses Excel file as deck rule set, it'll let you control the bot at many aspects.

Just update your bot, then open [DeckRules_Sample_Warlock_ZOO.xlsx] file to see how it works, this file is under [DeckRuleSet] directory.

If you can setup your deck rules properly, I'm sure it'll greatly improve the bot performance.

Some reported bugs have also been fixed:
- Bot can't use coin/spell cards on large or multi displays.
- Bot can't click [Play Ranked] button in other game languages except English.
- Bot use hero power to target Spectral Knight.

Please let me know if you found other bugs, I'll fix it soon.

[Edit]
v.1.2.7.0 - All supported battlecry cards have been revised.
If you find some cards can not work, please tell me the card name.

Warlock zoo sample deck has been modified, now this deck has steady winrate over 80% in casual mode (US server), this deck is also good for your manually play in any mode, I recommend you to give it a try.

[How to update manually]
1.Click [Launcher.exe] at the same directory of HearthRanger.exe
2.Click [Update] after connected with bot server.
1 user thanked JoyAdmin for this useful post.
Yoin on 9/24/2014(UTC)
Yoin
#2 Posted : Wednesday, September 24, 2014 3:56:52 PM(UTC)

Groups: Registered, HSModerator

Was thanked: 218 time(s) in 108 post(s)
This release works nice. I am using it with my new control profile for mage and the win ratio was improved a lot. I am using the same deck that I had a very low win ratio, just a 35%. Now it is a bit more than 70%

The new rule editor seems very powerful and editable. I need to learn more about it to improve my control profile. Thx for your card examples to show us how to use some commands. Probably, in a short period of time I will start to ask you for some help with it.

Finally, I have a request for next release. Can the process speed be improved a bit? because sometimes the time finish before all attacks was performed. Maybe for the time used to calculate the moves, maybe for the time used to moved cards.

thx for this new release

My Control rules: here.
JoyAdmin
#3 Posted : Wednesday, September 24, 2014 10:50:53 PM(UTC)

I'm glad to know that you like the new deck rules =)

I'll keep improving the performance and fixing bugs, including the process speed.
noxxel
#4 Posted : Friday, September 26, 2014 2:49:42 PM(UTC)

Groups: Registered

awesome job!! when u release 1.2.7 version i had 68,...& win ratio at night(suppose many bots :P) i tried to fix the problem with battlecry cause they did nothing to egg.egg was just on board nothing else.but again u change it and now works better.i want to ask if u can say us something about priority numbers.before last update i tried to change it or add pr. numbers so an action comes first (i tried +25 for powerowerhelming and -30 to see what happens but it didnt work).now i can figure out better about priority numbers but still can u show us something t understand how u can clearly set priority(for example where there is not number,i suppose its default).
JoyAdmin
#5 Posted : Friday, September 26, 2014 11:30:51 PM(UTC)

I'll release more samples to help you to know how to setup rules, meanwhile I need to revise all the cards.

The default gain is zero, which means the rule is 'USE IF' or 'USE AND TARGET', this kind of rule is an ON/OFF switch to use the card.

If the card can be used, then 'GAIN xxx' rule will take effect to interact calculation and carry out the desired result.