Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

A few suggestions.
Jammo2k5
#1 Posted : Sunday, September 21, 2014 11:33:38 PM(UTC)
Jammo2k5

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 48 time(s) in 28 post(s)
Here are just a few features i think will be amazing:

1. Command Line Arguments.

I want to run this bot on my server using an autohotkey script set to run with task scheduler.
Now i could do this with the UI it is a lot less accurate and a lot more faff.
Simple arguments such as "start bot", "Reset win counter" and Activate quests.

2. Start the hearthstone game if it isn't running.

I have woken up many times before and hearthstone has been closed for whatever reason and the bot has only won 2 games or so.
Now this is nothing to do with the bot however if the bot was to detect if hearthstone is running and if it isn't start it and then run the bot as normal.
This would also mean the bot detecting the quest popup page when the game opens and clicking through that page as it fails to do now.

3. A session win counter that auto updates.

I like many others like to keep a permanent record of the win to loss ratio of the bot. However i find myself looking in the settings all the time to see the current win count.
It would be neat if the main UI window had auto updating stats showing
  • Session Wins.
  • Session Run time.
  • Current Gold.
  • Current Deck.
  • Current Quest.

This would help a lot of people to understand when the max gold has been reached and easily stop the bot.

4. A list of decks to use for quests.

If i am going to running this bot auto it would be neat if the bot could look at the quests and select a deck automatically for that quest with no interaction from the user.
I propose a deck ranking system where you have the 9 classes in a list and we number them from 1 to 9. The bot then looks at the quests and sees which classes it needs to use then selects a deck with that class from your account and plays it until the quest is done.
This would require the players having these decks all made up all the time.
Even more elaborate would be using the next suggestion.

5. A deck auto constructor.

this would involve the bot having a set deck for each class (user configurable but comes with your 9 decks or the best decks from the decks sub-forum preloaded) and it looks for the quest it needs to do and builds the deck automatically for you and plays until the quest is complete. This would also need to deconstruction the deck after as not to clog the deck maker up too much.
However it could also look for a deck of a specific name that we input and use that deck instead of building it and leave it in place after the quest is done.
This type of program already exists in the hearthstone deck tracker software i used to track stats and store my decks ready for use.

Now this seems like a lot of things to add however i would love to offer any help i can and will even write a tutorial and an AHK script that will auto run this bot on a server or any PC for that matter and allow it to be distributed along with this bot so many people can have the auto running bot.
1 user thanked Jammo2k5 for this useful post.
JoyAdmin on 9/22/2014(UTC)