Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

No gold after wins - you or your opponent do not meet the rating requirements to earn gold
Peddy
#1 Posted : Monday, September 15, 2014 6:50:10 AM(UTC)

Groups: Registered

" you or your opponent do not meet the rating requirements to earn gold"

I think the bot is detected by blizzard :(
After every win, the game tells me the message above and I don't get credit for my win.
Anyone else having this problem? Or any suggestions how to fix it?

Nice bot btw, I really like it ;)

Yoin
#2 Posted : Monday, September 15, 2014 11:48:35 AM(UTC)

Groups: Registered, HSModerator

Was thanked: 218 time(s) in 108 post(s)
Sometimes that happens to me too when I play unranked with the bot. I usually fix it restarting HS, the bot and selecting the played deck on HS.
My Control rules: here.
JoyAdmin
#3 Posted : Monday, September 15, 2014 10:21:47 PM(UTC)

Groups: Administrators

Was thanked: 4539 time(s) in 1637 post(s)
In some regions, there is extra restriction added by local government policy, like prohibiting juveniles from long time playing in a day.
Peddy
#4 Posted : Tuesday, September 16, 2014 1:02:05 AM(UTC)

Thank you for your quick answers! In the meanwhile I tried dome things to figure out how it works.

First thing I found out: the ranked games work much better. I don't get the message anymore and gold after every 3rd win :)

Second thing: Whenever I play two or three games without bot, the game seems to reset back to normal and gives credit for every win in unranked again!

After playing two or three games with bot again, the message returns and gold reward is blocked ...
So I think the mechanism behind is not correlated with the time span you play rather the bot must be detected by Blizzard somehow :/

So at the moment this may not be a big problem, unless if some day they enforce a ban wave ...

Could it be that the bot has the same time delay between all or most its actions, which is detected? Because when I "interupted" the bot's procedure by manually clicking, it sometimes works and gives credit as usual.

Again thank you for all your hard work, I really appreciate it :)
I hope I could also help the people with the same problem :)

JoyAdmin
#5 Posted : Tuesday, September 16, 2014 1:02:37 PM(UTC)

Groups: Administrators

Was thanked: 4539 time(s) in 1637 post(s)
Could you help me to confirm some more solid evidence? Since there is still 50% possibility that it's caused by the opponent, there are so many noob bots other players used.

I have one hs account which is never botted, but 100% it will get this message in any casual mode win and I don't know how to remove it except I play it in ranked mode.

Yoin
#6 Posted : Tuesday, September 16, 2014 3:47:12 PM(UTC)

Groups: Registered, HSModerator

Was thanked: 218 time(s) in 108 post(s)
IMHO unranked seems broken. It give this error even if you real play the game.
My Control rules: here.
Peddy
#7 Posted : Wednesday, September 17, 2014 7:58:30 PM(UTC)

Hello everyone!
So I assume the problem arises when using the bot for several games, because the win rate is lower than playing yourself (no offense, its a very good bot, but normal human opponents are normally better under same circumstances in comparison)

When your win/loss ratio now drops compared to normal human players, you are most likely matched other bots as well.
And this is the point, These other bots as you already mentioned are not as good at yours, which means their play pattern is easily detected and leads to the annulation of the win and the aforesaid meassage.

I make this assumption based on the following observations;
1.) I get credit and gold with the bot for wins when having a higher win/loss ratio (e.g. after playing myself several games or the bot being lucky and winning more games than usual)
2.) I don't get credit or gold for wins even if I play myself without the bot after loosing several games in a row, so when my win/loss ratio is low.
3.) When having lost several games it seems I am facing mostly bots I can easily detect (no emotions, no arrows, obvious unlogical mistakes and so on)

For me this is the best explanation I could figure out at the moment, since we do not know how your matchmaking rating is calculated exactly (as far as I know). If you have any other observations, explanations, theories or corrections etc. please let me know ;)

... and sorry for the lenghty speech, I should really learn to cut it short, but otherwise I feel I could be misunderstood :P