Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Some requests and feedback
SteveCZ
#1 Posted : Friday, August 8, 2014 1:21:51 PM(UTC)

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 1 post(s)
I got something about 50 games play with this bot now i got winrate 40 % but it could be better.
1. Sometimes bot missed lethal based on spell or charge minion.
2. Bot, playing as mage, is still attacking own Acolyte of pain with hero ability, although Acolyte is silenced.
3. Bot is wasting coin to boost mana wyrm without any following card.
4. Bot, if got mana and nothing to play, just waste spells into face, sometimes although got something to play. I tried to fix it in task manager without a positive result. This most be stopped immediately. Its like every second lost game is cause he play spell to face for no reason.
5. Bot is playing hunter really bad.
6. Bot dont know how to place minions like dire wolf alpha, but defender of argus is working properly so + for you.
7. Bot dont know when to save ooze or not.
8. It would be great if bot could see enemy lethal and try to stop it whatever is need to do like bad trades...
9. Thank you for this program. It would be great fix this spell wasitng or give me tutorial how to fix it. So one more thank you and sorry for bad englando.
2 users thanked SteveCZ for this useful post.
skldjfsdkl on 8/8/2014(UTC), JoyAdmin on 8/9/2014(UTC)
BailMen
#2 Posted : Saturday, August 9, 2014 5:43:52 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
Defender of Argus believe it or not actually still isn't working very well. Although from what you've observed so far it may seem that way but I've watched over 150 games this bot has played and it misuses it often. Also Void Walker is broken as well It doesn't use it ever nearly.
SteveCZ
#3 Posted : Saturday, August 9, 2014 5:59:21 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 1 post(s)
I didnt have problem with defender of argus but using spell to face for no reason is the main problem. I found another problem with acolyte as well. Bot (as mage) is attacking with hero power any acolyte in game. I ussualy dont want give enemy player card.