Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

More restrictions for cards
jtancos1
#1 Posted : Friday, July 25, 2014 3:51:52 PM(UTC)

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 9 time(s) in 6 post(s)
Would like to see the bot be able to detect how many uses a weapon has left

Example:
Rouge has 1/1 weapon equipped
right now I can only tell it to check for the attack and I would only want it to use deadly poison on a weapon with a durability of 2 or greater.

I would also like to see more flexible restrictions, as the bot stands if I pick a sub restriction like PlayerHero and click the sub restriction button it moves down a line and automatically assumes that the sub restriction falls under that, where as maybe the next restriction I want tied with PlayerHero is Player minion field. Because cards like rag, one card I can think of off the top of my head but I know there are many cards where I run into the problem of I can tie multiple restrictions together instead of how it is set up now where its either check if all statements are true or if one of the statements are true, I might want to check for Player is < 20 hp && Minion field has <=2 cards on it so that it knows that I want enemy to be damaged and a semi clear board to throw rag on in a control deck no point playing rag into a full board if that enemy is below 20 hp and don't see a reason to play him if the enemy is 30 hp on turn 8 and just happened to have a clear board (say its a handlock and he's just goanna flood the board next turn with giants and taunts)